Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Official Teaser Trailer)

Principled Man

http://puu.sh/dbVeL.jpg

I love the original trilogy as much as the next guy, but the new lightsaber is f***ing awesome.

And I mean it makes sense that lightsaber technology would get better 30 years after Return of the Jedi. It's not like the stupid super hi-tech silver ships in the prequels that outclass your Y and B wing fighters later on.

And I mean it makes sense that lightsaber technology would get better 30 years after Return of the Jedi. It's not like the stupid super hi-tech silver ships in the prequels that outclass your Y and B wing fighters later on.

We can imagine that the newly formed Empire, fresh off a victory over the Jedi, wanted to have absolute control over space travel technology. Perhaps the Empire shut down all advanced ship building throughout the galaxy, in order to prevent anyone from challenging their power. When an oppressive regime is in power, high tech is always suppressed.

We can imagine that the newly formed Empire, fresh off a victory over the Jedi, wanted to have absolute control over space travel technology. Perhaps the Empire shut down all advanced ship building throughout the galaxy, in order to prevent anyone from challenging their power. When an oppressive regime is in power, high tech is always suppressed.

Just like with The Rush Forum....the oppressive regime is deliberately slowing down loading speeds...

"Star Wars" wouldn't exist if it wasn't for "Interstellar." :cheers: