UFO: "A Conspiracy Of Stars!" New Album Coming Out In February!

RUSHHEAD666

I saw UFO with Moore on the Monkey Puzzle tour & he really sucked. He didn't fit in the band's sound or vibe at all. UFO has had some greats though, Schenker & Chapman were outstanding.

I even prefer Atomik Tommy's stuff to Moores!

I'll still buy the cd though. I'm a UFO completest. One of the truly great rock groups.

• Like 1

Yeah Vinnie is too mechanical for this kind of band, maybe he should have played on the Mechanix album! :joker:

Vinnie Moore can't write solos or riffs unless it's neo classical with minor scales and fast diminished arpeggios all over the place!

• Like 1

Let's face it kids, UFO will never be the same without Michael Schenker. I get what you are saying about Moore. He can't write a Michael riff to save his life but he is a good rental player.

Hey Turbine! We finally have a disagreement! I can't stand the Atomic Tommy stuff! "Misdemeanor" blows.

I will take Paul Chapman over Tommy or Moore.

At least they are still putting out records. Yes Turbine, I too am a UFO completest. I bet Treeduck is too.

That's why many of us still come here. TO WRITE ABOUT METAL! TO WRITE ABOUT HARD ROCK!!!!!

I know you guys overseas don't celebrate Thanksgiving but I am thankful that I have a place to go on the internet to write about Rush and a million other bands.

I feel comfortable here and I have a lot of friends on here as well.

ROCK ON!!!

CHEERS!!!!

Signed,

"TOO HOT TO HANDLE"

I remember when Schenker left UFO & I thought "Oh no it's over"!

But then Tonka Chapman came in & filled Schenker's boots admirably! The Chapman era is GOLD!

Atomik Tommy was a good player but at that stage of the game UFO were trying to be something they weren't! But that wasn't Tommy's fault, the band just took a wrong turn.

Now UFO are writing decent tunes again but Moore just doesn't cut it.

Square peg, round hole.

Get yourself over here for the UK tour next year & see for yourself mate! :cheers:

• Like 1

I had no idea they were still going.

:o!

:LOL:!!

I thought Strangers was their last release. It was the last one I bought anyway but that's just a me problem. One of my favorite albums of all time for sure. I guess I am far from a completest... :D

I remember when Schenker left UFO & I thought "Oh no it's over"!

But then Tonka Chapman came in & filled Schenker's boots admirably! The Chapman era is GOLD!

Atomik Tommy was a good player but at that stage of the game UFO were trying to be something they weren't! But that wasn't Tommy's fault, the band just took a wrong turn.

Now UFO are writing decent tunes again but Moore just doesn't cut it.

Square peg, round hole.

Get yourself over here for the UK tour next year & see for yourself mate! :cheers:

HAHAHA!! FUCKK IT! If Treeduck goes too then I am in! Especially if my marriage takes a shit.

I saw UFO in San Francisco like three years ago. I thought they were amazing. The bass player was actually Pete Way's bass tech.

A dream come true.

If I fly overseas to see UFO then I will need to go more than just once.

I want DRINK ROCK AND FUCKK!

Hell I may never go back to the States. It's a cluster muck over here!

My wife and I are "STRANGERS IN THE NIGHT!!"

Love,

"CHERRY"

POP!