Happy 2nd Anniversary Lorraine!!

Narps

Two years already?

http://i.imgur.com/ty7nlvp.png

Best Wishes, Lorraine.

:cheers:

Times flies when YBG reporters are out on assignment. :LOL: It drags though when waiting for the reimbursement checks! :sigh:

Thank you my very dear friend and comrade! :hug2: :cheers:

• Like 1

Two years already?

http://i.imgur.com/ty7nlvp.png

Best Wishes, Lorraine.

:cheers:

Times flies when YBG reporters are out on assignment. :LOL: It drags though when waiting for the reimbursement checks! :sigh:

Thank you my very dear friend and comrade! :hug2: :cheers:

TM claimed my check was in the mail several weeks ago, although I've yet to receive it. It's just as well. . . any check from The First National Bank of Goatnut is bound to raise suspicion. :LOL:

• Like 1

A very happy anniversary to one of few members smart enough to appreciate the subtleties of The Speed of Love! :LOL: one of my absolute favorite people here, here's hoping you enjoy many more years here :cheers:
  • Like 1

A very happy anniversary to one of few members smart enough to appreciate the subtleties of The Speed of Love! :LOL: one of my absolute favorite people here, here's hoping you enjoy many more years here :cheers:

GSP, thank you. It is true not everyone has our ear for musical excellence! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

• Like 1

Happy 2 to you!! :) :)

MM, thank you!! :cheers:

I read that as "mmmm thank you!" Hope you don't mind haha!

Yw your divaness.. ;)

Edited by MMCXII
  • Like 1

Sorry if I'm ignorant enough to have passed you saying this before, Lorraine, but I'm curious. What version of Xanadu is your favorite?

It's on a bootleg. Off the top of my head I can't give you the name. I'll listen later and let you know. I like it the best because Alex does something very slightly different at the beginning of the song. He takes a couple of notes further down (sorry for my ignorant way of explaining a musical thing) which gives the song a much more poignant sound. It adds to the epic-nicity of the song! :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Like 1

Greyfriar, were you at that concert?

Oh dear I wish, I wish. That was the time when I first discovered Rush and I wasn't aware that they were playing in Germany. I think Black Forest was recorded in Frankfurt and that's 70 miles from where I live. :rage:

• Like 1

Greyfriar, were you at that concert?

Oh dear I wish, I wish. That was the time when I first discovered Rush and I wasn't aware that they were playing in Germany. I think Black Forest was recorded in Frankfurt and that's 70 miles from where I live. :rage:

It says it was recorded at Stadhalle, Offenbach, Germany. Is that close to Frankfurt?