I Sent Barbie Packing

ILSnwdog

This doll is almost as old as me. I remember my mother buying me the very first one that came out. She had a pony tail. :)

I had one of those too but I was never really into Barbies. (I liked dinosaurs and horses) My mom won a whole set of them at a raffle. I used to beat them up with my G.I. Joe's. :LOL:

Edited by EagleMoon
  • Like 3

I have never lived in a house with barbies. I had all brothers, and now 3 sons.

I remember one of my neighbors had one of those license plate holders on her car, it said "I want to be like Barbie, that B@#$% has everything"

• Like 1

I remember one of my neighbors had one of those license plate holders on her car, it said "I want to be like Barbie, that B@#$% has everything"

I don't think she has everything, her boyfriend has no dick.
  • Like 4

This doll is almost as old as me. I remember my mother buying me the very first one that came out. She had a pony tail. :)

I had one of those too but I was never really into Barbies. (I liked dinosaurs and horses) My mom won a whole set of them at a raffle. I used to beat them up with my G.I. Joe's. :LOL:

Did they have nipples back then? :cool:

Did they have nipples back then? :cool:

Nope. :LOL:

OMG!! :LOL:

Are you sure your not my sister? :P

• Like 1

I'll admit I had a ton of Barbies, but I also had them get into sword fights. Those little, plastic, sword-shaped toothpicks from the grown-ups' restaurant cocktails were awesome. :martini:

Edited by ThatLightInYourEyes

I'll admit I had a ton of Barbies, but I also had them get into sword fights. Those little, plastic, sword-shaped toothpicks from the grown-ups' restaurant cocktails were awesome. :martini:

:LOL: I remember those! I agree they were great Perfect size too.

• Like 1

I made the mistake of reading this post before reading the post above it and was not sure what were the perfect size.... had me wondering given the context of this thread :LOL:
  • Like 2

I made the mistake of reading this post before reading the post above it and was not sure what were the perfect size.... had me wondering given the context of this thread :LOL:

:)

• Like 1

I don't think she has everything, her boyfriend has no dick.

Neither does G.I. Joe. Proof that steroids really do shrink your junk.

My Barbies all got punk haircuts. My sister and I also mohawked Ken, strategically shredded clothing, and gave everyone piercings - think safety pins a la early Sex Pistols. We named "the band" Ken Vomit & The Viruses.

• Like 1

They're not all bad. There's a Goth Punk Barbie that I really like but I don't think they make her anymore.

http://www.theguardi...oth-punk-mattel

I still have Gay Ken, aka "Earring Magic Ken". Mattel was fooling no one with that name.

He has a purple mesh shirt and lavender pleather vest, his pants open in the back and have a velcro fly, and he's wearing something that looks like a cock ring around his neck.

Edited by Mara
  • Like 1