SHAVING Part 2: The Ongoing survey - How often do you shave? (Legs for girls, face for guys)

treeduck

SHAVING Part 2 the ongoing survey  

17 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you shave?

• Every day without fail
    • Every 2 days
    • Every 12 hours or twice a day
    • 5 times a day
    • Every 3 days
    • Once a week
    • Guys = Never, I wear a full beard - Girls = Never, I have hairy scary legs
    • I don't shave, I "scrape my face like an Englishman" like Kirk Douglas in the Vikings movie from 1958
    • Every 5 days like clockwork
    • I shave every hour, I'm a BEAST!
    • I constantly shave around he clock I'm a MONSTER!
    • I only shave my butt and that's just once a month
    • I let my beard grow till it's good and bushy then I shave it off
    • I shave in the summer and grow a beard in the winter
    • I only shave during the drag season
    • I shave my head only and grow a fantastic ZZ Top beard
    • I
    • I burn mine off with a blowtorch!
    • I wax my face using an old candle and end up looking like Freddy Kruger
    • I shave the Laurel and Hardy way, by sticking a paint brush to my face and using a sander to get it off
    • I'm dead
    • I'm GOD
    • I'm Roger Goodhell
    • I lick mine off using next door's cat
    • My girlfriend uses her pussy lips to hold the razor
    • My name is Cyclonus X-1, I'm hairy on the small of my back, I shave it off monthly and send it in a brown package to Narpski to feed his beard, his head rejects my back hair though
    • My mind has gone
    • My life has gone
    • I can't grow hair on my face, I staple bits of my butt hair on there that i rip off when I'm wiping my butt, the shit makes it stick
    • I eat mine off using a fork and ball peen hammer
    • I can live
    • I'm an actor I grow a beard right after I play a clean shaven part to look like I'm an actor
    • I'm the bearded lady, I only shave my pits
    • I'm the resident drag queen I don't even let my ear hair get out of hand
    • My name is Sunny and I don't grow hair on any part of my body because I'm so sexy that it can't possibly happen!
    • I'm a piece of street garbage and I haven't shaved for 4 decades but my beard is thin and wispy because of the amount of cough medicine I've swigged
    • I go down to the morgue and stick my chin in a corpses' mouth and get it bitten off
    • I let my wife punch the hair off me, she's gonna punch me anyway so whatever
    • I like to shoot my beard off with a large caliber automatic
    • I like to get some dynamite and blow my beard right off me, god it feels smooth afterwards

Shave the legs once a day. I cannot stand hair. The slightest sensation of stubble and I run to the shower or tub. It feels horrible. There is no better feeling that being completely hair free and putting on pants or sliding into bed with smooth skin. Feels soooooo good.
  • Like 1

Shave the legs once a day. I cannot stand hair. The slightest sensation of stubble and I run to the shower or tub. It feels horrible. There is no better feeling that being completely hair free and putting on pants or sliding into bed with smooth skin. Feels soooooo good.

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff508/blackcc/GIFs/30toR6S.jpg_zpsb0vd7ffj.gif

• Like 3

I'm God. :sundog:

I just snap my fingers and the hair falls off in all the right places! :)

I guess the "right places" could be different for everyone.... ;)

Oh yes! ;)

• Like 1

I shave my legs pretty much every day or every other day in the summer when I'm wearing shorts. In the winter I'm a bit more lax on when I do it. As I've gotten older I've got places to shave that I never did before. :LOL:

I tend to grow goatees and usually shave it off when it gets irritating which is 2-3 weeks mostly. For November, my ritual is grow a goatee for 1st half but shave the mustache off for chin hair. Going for the James Hetfield/Scott Ian look. :LOL:

I shave my unibrow every couple of days as well.

Edited by invisible airwave

My goat tee is always growing. I use the Clippers on the rest of my hair once a month. I may or may not shave after I use the clippers, but usually just the clippers.

Shaving is stupid and I really don't understand why any man still does it.

My goat tee is always growing. I use the Clippers on the rest of my hair once a month. I may or may not shave after I use the clippers, but usually just the clippers.

I havent shaved in about 5 or 6 days. Bout to take a shower, which is the the best place to shave IMO. I cant stand how it feels right now

Plenty of guys looking like fools with a beard might be one reason.

:ph34r: .....

:ph34r: .....

:LOL:

I think some women shave too much. And I'm not talking about their legs.

Agreed. I am way out of the game but from what I hear and understand it is true....

Agreed. I am way out of the game but from what I hear and understand it is true....

I don't get why anyone thinks that's sexy. Landing strip - I'm cool with that. Nothing should be fluffing out around the elastic, definitely, but I'd be really seriously creeped out if my husband wanted me to look like a six-year-old girl down there.

Pits must be shaved daily as well. Armpit stubble is so irritating. And before anyone suggests waxing - tried it. It didn't last nearly as long as everyone said it would, and the big downside is that the hair has to grow out long enough first to give the wax something to grab. Scratchy and annoying and not at all worth the headache.

Landing strip - I'm cool with that.

Me too. Its pretty hot in my view. Just one mans opinion however....

I don't get why anyone thinks that's sexy. Landing strip - I'm cool with that. Nothing should be fluffing out around the elastic, definitely, but I'd be really seriously creeped out if my husband wanted me to look like a six-year-old girl down there.

Pits must be shaved daily as well. Armpit stubble is so irritating. And before anyone suggests waxing - tried it. It didn't last nearly as long as everyone said it would, and the big downside is that the hair has to grow out long enough first to give the wax something to grab. Scratchy and annoying and not at all worth the headache.

I used to get the whole kit and kaboodle waxed but did it for me. Not for no man. I just liked the smooth feel. There's fluff now. Just a bit though. Anyhoo... I only get waxed there. Everywhere else, shave. I would HATE to have to let my leg/arm/pit hair, even eyebrows (I am so sick of plucking those things) get long enough so the wax has something to grip onto. Not attractive.

I'm gonna get a candle and wax my arms so I can create a fake shaolin monk dragons like this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDWkdHliq1A

Then I'll be able to walk the rice paper and leave no trace, and snatch the pebble from Master Kan's hand, and then it will be time for me to leave...

http://www.picgifs.com/smileys/smileys-and-emoticons/beating-and-fighting/smileys-beating-and-fighting-486091.gif

I've never really understood why women cave to societal pressure and shave their armpits/legs/groinal area, etc and the men that find pubic hair "gross" or "disgusting" are hilariously ridiculous. It's a good thing they didn't live in the 90's or earlier. They'd have probably gone gay. :facepalm:

I shave my face about every 2 days because my whiskers are patchy and uneven so growing a beard isn't feasible otherwise I'd never shave.

I also use the old time double-edge razor. There are a myriad of shaving creams and soaps to choose from and I enjoy trying out different ones on occasion.

Waxing - the screams can be heard from here to Timbucktoo!! :scared: :scared: :scared:

• Like 1