What? Not a single post on the American Music Awards last night?

laughedatbytime

Yeah, I didn't watch that shit either. I AM a little surprised ducky didn't weigh in, the besties of his favorite QB won Artist of the Year (or something).

I never watch an awards show that believes Daughtry, Maroon 5 and Imagine Dragons are "rock." I gotta say that Tom Petty's Last DJ album still rings true 12 years later, sadly. The Disneyfication of mainstream music has to stop. We need un PC rock stars who don't give a f**k like Axl, Jim Morrison, Strummer and Cobain to shake things up. Enough is enough. Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 3

I watched the first 45 min, didn't recognize anyone, then felt the need to smoke a fat doob in the garage. From there I went to my room and pulled RUSH ABC out of its sleeve, dropped the needle and put on my head phones.. True story.. So ya, this concludes my report on the 2014 American music awards..
  • Like 2

I think I watched about 45 seconds of it and said, hey Antiques Roadshow is on, and I switched channels...I have officially deemed myself too old :codger: to enjoy the AMAs...
  • Like 1

I think I watched about 45 seconds of it and said, hey Antiques Roadshow is on, and I switched channels...I have officially deemed myself too old :codger: to enjoy the AMAs...

I'm only 34 years old and I can't see eye to eye with them. Hell, I've felt this way since I was 18 when that boy group and frat rock crap like Bizkit came about.

The music that they're constantly playing it says nothing to me about my life. Hang the DJ. - Moz