Red Sox resign Carl Crawford and Adrian Gonzalez, could Bobby V be next?

laughedatbytime

Let me go on record saying I'm not excited about either of these moves. They may end up being great, and maybe there are more moves being made even now (I think Cespedes is gone) but right now I think Sandoval was a horrible signing, and Ramirez apparently is not a good citizen.

Let me go on record saying I'm not excited about either of these moves. They may end up being great, and maybe there are more moves being made even now (I think Cespedes is gone) but right now I think Sandoval was a horrible signing, and Ramirez apparently is not a good citizen.

But at least you'll be getting Ramirez's type of production from a left fielder.

But at least you'll be getting Ramirez's type of production from a left fielder.

Will Cubs fans stand for a rebuilding year?

Just been through three. But it's about to pay off. Probably not this year. But 2016 looks good.

Just been through three. But it's about to pay off. Probably not this year. But 2016 looks good.

That's what they were saying in 1914 too. Not that 1916 looked good. 2016.

We need an annual avatar (or sig) bet for the next ten years. More wins, Cubs or Bosox.

• Like 1

We need an annual avatar (or sig) bet for the next ten years. More wins, Cubs or Bosox.

Deal. Get used to having Tom as your avatar. And Nantz. And Belichick.

I was thinking the Cub or Bosox logo, but if you want to go this way I'd be OK with it. Except we have no national announcers in the tank for the Fins or Cubbies.

I was thinking the Cub or Bosox logo, but if you want to go this way I'd be OK with it. Except we have no national announcers in the tank for the Fins or Cubbies.

I'm OK with team logos then.

You're not seriously suggesting that the Sox or the Patriots are favored by the national announcers are you? ;)

You're not seriously suggesting that the Sox or the Patriots are favored by the national announcers are you? ;)

No, where would I ever get that impression...:wacko:

http://www.patriot-place.com/assets/Store_Heros/cbsscenelandingpage470x350.jpg

• Like 1

No, where would I ever get that impression...:wacko:

We just had lunch there last Saturday. We didn't see Mr Kraft though.

No, where would I ever get that impression... :wacko:

He was probably going over what could and couldn't be said with his good friends Jim and Phil on the broadcast of the game.

Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 2

He was probably going over what could and couldn't be said with his good friends Jim and Phil on the broadcast of the game.

You don't think two pros like that sort of know already?

You don't think two pros like that sort of know already?

You mean Jim Nantz is Lois Lerner?

The time, 8:42 CDT on 9/18/15.

86 + 77 = 163.

I eagerly await seeing the Cub logo as your avatar.

86 + 77 = 163.

I have football and hockey games this morning. It will happen today. Unlike certain Patriot antagonists, I have integrity.

86 + 77 = 163.

I have football and hockey games this morning. It will happen today. Unlike certain Patriot antagonists, I have integrity.

Best joke evar!

86 + 77 = 163.

Best joke evar!

You did it again. We've found something you do well.

86 + 77 = 163.

Best joke evar!

That's ok, don't be jealous. I know you've mastered dishonesty and bias, but you'll find something worthwhile to do well some day.

86 + 77 = 163.

Best joke evar!

That's ok, don't be jealous. I know you've mastered dishonesty and bias, but you'll find something worthwhile to do well some day.

You've proved it already. You don't have to keep doing it.

86 + 77 = 163.

Best joke evar!

There, there, little guy. Chin up.

86 + 77 = 163.

Best joke evar!

There, there, little guy. Chin up.

Look, I know when someone in your shoes finally finds something they do even moderately well, there's a tendency to keep doing it to try and get approval from others. But it can get tiresome, and then you'll be right back where you started. So use the irony skill sparingly. Just a little friendly advice.