R40 Box Set!

YYZumbi

I have a question. There is supposed to be some difference between the Rush backstage club/BestBuy edition and the "standard" Amazon edition on Blu-ray. What exactly is the difference, is it worth to spend the extra money on the BestBuy edition?

Animate, Resist and Natural Science from the 1997 show are on the Best Buy version. The Best Buy price was the same as Amazon's for me, so it was a no-brainer to get that one. Your mileage may vary.

That reminds me that y'all should hurry and order your R40 t-shirts while they are on sale. I think the sale ends at midnight on the 1st of December.

I like the Caress of steel better. I just ordered the xl charcoal grey

I like it better too. When I get unlimited funds, I will order it as well. ;) ;)

That reminds me that y'all should hurry and order your R40 t-shirts while they are on sale. I think the sale ends at midnight on the 1st of December.

Hell with that. I'm not going to order a shirt when I already own most of the material the shirt is made of.

Okay, that was weak. I admit it.

Here's another one: if they extend the sale to the first of January, would that technically make it a 2015 shirt, or would it remain a 2014 shirt because it was produced in 2014?

Okay, I'll stop now.

We'll have to consult Savage on this conundrum.

Over to you Savage. :blah:

Hell with that. I'm not going to order a shirt when I already own most of the material the shirt is made of.

Here's another one: if they extend the sale to the first of January, would that technically make it a 2015 shirt, or would it remain a 2014 shirt because it was produced in 2014?

Okay, I'll stop now.

It doesn't matter. The 2000's and 2010's (let alone 2013 or 2014) aren't distinctive enough to give a sh*t about.

• Like 1

Okay, I'll stop now.

It doesn't matter. The 2000's and 2010's (let alone 2013 or 2014) aren't distinctive enough to give a sh*t about.

Quite right.

Okay, I'll stop now.

:codger: I appreciate the effort even if nobody else does.... :)

Okay, I'll stop now.

:codger: I appreciate the effort even if nobody else does.... :)

Thanks, man. I was dyin' there. Pelted with virtual vegetables. I knew I shouldn'ta taken my act on the road. Why didn't I listen to my mother? I was never good enough. Why can't you be funny like your brother, she said? Now there's a comedian. A real class act. But I tried. All my life I tried. [imagine schmaltzy music.]

• Like 1

:zzz:

Are you telling me the effect is sopophoric?

Am I spelling sopophoric correctly?

Does that word mean what I think it means?

Sophomoric? Somnambulant?

What do people do with the extra disc that doesn't have a home in the book? I don't know where to put it. What a horrible design mistake.

I put in the extra disc in a DVD-folder and put it among my Rush DVDs/Blu-rays.

:zzz:

Are you telling me the effect is sopophoric?

Am I spelling sopophoric correctly?

Does that word mean what I think it means?

That word wasn't on my 1980 Word A Day calendar, so I cannot tell you.

Apparently you won't find that word on any Word a Day calendar. There is no such word, as I've just discovered. If it was a word, though, it would mean exactly what I want it to mean. It refers to a soporific sophomore.

I've just ordered the R40 Box (BluRay) for under 15 Euro. :o Seems Christmas is very early this year in Germany. :D

http://www.buecher.d...od_id/41586369/

I knew it was too good to be true. Those bastards had the box for 14.99 just for a few days. Today I received a mail that it's sold out and miraculously they have a new offer now for 109 Euro. :fuckinputer:

I've just ordered the R40 Box (BluRay) for under 15 Euro. :o Seems Christmas is very early this year in Germany. :D

I knew it was too good to be true. Those bastards had the box for 14.99 just for a few days. Today I received a mail that it's sold out and miraculously they have a new offer now for 109 Euro. :fuckinputer:

Wow! That's quite a leap from 15 Euro. Maybe you should wait until you can get a better deal.

Wow! That's quite a leap from 15 Euro. Maybe you should wait until you can get a better deal.

I better do so. This is way too much money for the box and it isn't the version with the completist disc.

I received my Blu ray box from Showtech this past weekend. Unfortunately there seems to be big sync problems with the bonus disc. All the footage besides the 97 footage for some reason is more or less out of sync. I have read about others also experiencing these problems. I emailed Showtech , and they said they would send me a replacement disc. Are there others here that have sync problems on their bonus blu ray disc?

I Should of never looked in this thread I want R40 so bad!!! Waiting till Christmas, I've spent so much money on rush stuff since the concert it's crazy! Now I found out about these rush macro graphs!!!!!!! I need all of them!!!