ATTENTION ALL PLANETS: greyfriar, Solar Federalist no. 290

Lost In Xanadu

By special permission of the administrators of The Rush Forum, I hereby present the 290th Solar Federalist badge to greyfriar...

greyfriar, you have assumed control....

2112badge_290.jpg

...of The Rush Forum's Solar Federalist badge no. 290...Congratulations!

• Like 8

:o This is impressive - "special permission" - "power invested in you" - almost like being in church. :LOL:

A very hearty congratulations to my dear friend, Greyfriar, who always made me feel at home here, even when I wasn't. :LOL:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 3

I wonder where our Greyfriar is? I hope he's not trying to assume control of Germany. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

It wouldn't be the first time its been done..... :unsure: Edited by Narpski
  • Like 1

First I'd like to thank God, my Mom and my Dad, the director, the Academy...uh, sorry I have the wrong speech in hands. That comes later, in my still young career.

When I joined TRF back in 2011, I had always a lump in my throat before posting anything. I asked myself questions like, is this the correct way to say that, is the grammar right, how do I spell that word...man it was (and still is) hard, for a boy from Germany to survive in this forums jungle. Soon I found out that there are people here that have a lot of things in common with me. These people made me feel very welcome and showed me that this is a special place to be.

Believe it or not, I went through all known (and unknown) affective states, when I read through pages and pages full of fun, sadness, bliss, empathy, weirdness, fantasy and reality. Sometimes I laughed so hard that I cried tears of joy and it was impossible for me to see anything, or to type further on.

On other days I cried because some of the folks here had/have really big problems and these people had the courage to share them here, hoping to be heard or hoping to find some help. Hats off.

Now, 3 years later, I'm still here and I'm proud to be part of this fine community. That means a lot to me and words can't describe what I feel. Thank you guys (you know who you are) for showing me that brotherliness still exists. I'm touched...

Cheers from Germany

Grey

• Like 8

First I'd like to thank God, my Mom and my Dad, the director, the Academy...uh, sorry I have the wrong speech in hands. That comes later, in my still young career.

When I joined TRF back in 2011, I had always a lump in my throat before posting anything. I asked myself questions like, is this the correct way to say that, is the grammar right, how do I spell that word...man it was (and still is) hard, for a boy from Germany to survive in this forums jungle. Soon I found out that there are people here that have a lot of things in common with me. These people made me feel very welcome and showed me that this is a special place to be.

Believe it or not, I went through all known (and unknown) affective states, when I read through pages and pages full of fun, sadness, bliss, empathy, weirdness, fantasy and reality. Sometimes I laughed so hard that I cried tears of joy and it was impossible for me to see anything, or to type further on.

On other days I cried because some of the folks here had/have really big problems and these people had the courage to share them here, hoping to be heard or hoping to find some help. Hats off.

Now, 3 years later, I'm still here and I'm proud to be part of this fine community. That means a lot to me and words can't describe what I feel. Thank you guys (you know who you are) for showing me that brotherliness still exists. I'm touched...

Cheers from Germany

Grey

The honor is all on this side of the computer screen Michael. My mom likes you too!

• Like 1

Cheers from Germany

Grey

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hey! Where did you get my Academy Award acceptance speech from? :laughing guy:

• Like 1

Cheers from Germany

Grey

The honor is all on this side of the computer screen Michael. My mom likes you too!

I'm still hoping to hug your mom one day. Glad that she likes me.

In the next few days I'll send a packet to you and your family. :cheers:

• Like 1