Would you buy a Rush "Bloopers" album?

antiquark

Would you buy a Rush "Bloopers" album?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy a Rush "Bloopers" album?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
    • How Dare They

Would you buy a Rush live album composed of songs that had equipment malfunctions, instrument outages, flubbed lines, power failures, and other miscellaneous screwups?

For an example of what I'm talking about, see the page at: http://www.musicintheabstract.org/#OdD%20Rush%20Live%20Performance%20%22Train%20Wrecks%22

I dunno, there's a certain "something" with these bloopers. Listen to the crowd for this power outage... they really like it: http://www.musicintheabstract.org/rush-oddities/audio/marathon-burns-out-too-fast.mp3

• Like 1

Yes, I would. Someone sent me a whole bunch of backing tracks. I'm assuming they are from recording sessions. Like a guitarless Limelight, The Weapon, The Analog Kid etc. Some are just drums. Some just bass. But it is interesting to listen to them.

I think a bunch of Rush bloopers would be interesting to listen to. :)

Edited by Lorraine

Hey, guys! Can anyone help me out as to why my "quote" function no longer...well...functions? I'm not having technical difficulties otherwise.

I think there's some weirdness going on with the website right now.

• Like 1

I love that kind of stuff but when I want to listen to it I go the the site linked in the first post.. Why does it need to be album quality??

Does "Vapor Trails" count?

Clem

Sharpening the knives for this blasphemy.

• Like 1

Anyway...my answer is NO.

But would I download the bloopers? Yes!

Replace "blooper" with "Outtake" or "demo", of good quality and I would say YES.

The word blooper conjures images of the guys farting round the studio having a blast. That would be fun to watch, but not worth paying for (unless it were an Easter egg on a dvd).

• Like 1