Why iam a sad case..

nicky6

You should start a thread called "RUSH fans, help me with my homework!" We got some brains on here :)

Congrats on having your priorities figured out at an early age though ;)

• Like 1

This thread is ridonkulous...

...so back on topic, today I ate a chilli wrap with chicken and lettuce and the funniest thing happened...I ate it!!

Drum roll please...

• Like 2

:unsure:

Its okay I put mayonaisse on it, and then I forgot my homework!

Sorry I must have not completed my point.

So anyway, this duck quacked in my direction so I got my sling shot and whacked a grenade in its direction.

And then I got top marks for my love of all things buffalo.

• Like 1

:unsure: .... too

Aww fine sir confusion can be evaded if one learns to read between the lines.

The chilli chicken wrap stood for all things inspired by schooling in the bahamas and the duck refered to my love of secretly eating daisies in the brigade parade for horses rights to belly dance.

And this all links to the OP's initial post as he obviously loves all things bandana related so e must equal mc2.

:unsure:

Quite honestly how you cannot make sense of this entire thread and its purpose leaves me no choice but to wish you a merry day and serve you cupcakes with panty flavoured icing.

It all makes sense one the icing drips down ur chin. The raisins and beetle eyes make the pop that clicks all the pieces into place!

:scared:

Be scared not!

...ooh daisies...must be horse rioting season time...must get my kaleidoscope so as not to miss a thing...

Really what is the purpose of making a thread for this?

You have not been paying attention!

With love,

Jimminy Cricket

• Like 1

I wonder how long it will be before someone asks: what does this thread have to do with Rush?

The horses raised a similar point in my mind, but all makes sense when one realises marathons are like horse races and no one can whip a horse and not expect some sort of high five.

I wonder how long it will be before someone asks: what does this thread have to do with Rush?

The horses raised a similar point in my mind, but all makes sense when one realises marathons are like horse races and no one can whip a horse and not expect some sort of high five.

That's wonderful, Segue, and ties in nicely with the opening post: I couldnt remmeber my schoolwork but i could get straight A's on most stuff about music and rush.. . ha ha ha ha (not that i did that bad but could have been alot better ) .

Don't you agree?

We've come full circle now.

That's wonderful, Segue, and ties in nicely with the opening post: I couldnt remmeber my schoolwork but i could get straight A's on most stuff about music and rush.. . ha ha ha ha (not that i did that bad but could have been alot better ) .

Don't you agree?

We've come full circle now.

Lorraine you have completely lost me.

Are you ok? Do you need a drink?