There is a level in Assassin's Creed: Rogue entitled "Armour and Sword"

CygnusX-1Bk2

Yes there is. The game is developed primarily in Montreal. Rush fans are everywhere....

Ok, the level that followed is Scars. Also common. But the first level of the game is "The Way The Wind Blows" and there are plenty more: One Little Victory, Freewill, The Color Of Right, Circumstances, and Bravado. That is through the majority of the game but there may be more since I am not quite finished.

That is 8 Rush song titles that are also level names in AC: Rogue so far. Clearly the person who wrote this game is a rush fan. But only another would catch it. There is another level called Lessons and Revelations which could also reference Lessons. But I like the 2 S&A references. Very cool..

• Like 3

We can add Caress of Steel to the list with 3 more levels to go.
  • Like 2

Hadn't seen that part of the Wiki. Thankfully. Now I gotta go back and replay the other games to find some of those.

AC: Rogue is REALLY similar to AC4 except for a few minor tweaks, change of scenery, and the fact that it's not as long. I loved sailing through the icy waters of Canada and exploring frozen shipwrecks. The story was also one of the best the AC series has to offer. I understand that Unity is really the main event, but they still could have varied Rogue a bit more. That said, I do like it slightly better than Black Flag, if only because of the amazing scenery.

I just finished Rogue. I wasn't crazy about Black Flag because it was more of a pirate game than an Assassin's Creed game. Rogue held my attention all the way through because there was a great deal more content of the AC/Templar story. This guy is definitely on a side where the Black Flag dude was wishy washy and the gameplay was ship centric. Now I can return Rogue and apply the balance to a new XBone system. Looking forward to the next Batman Arkham game.