Looking for T4E tour pics

bscsmkr

Hello all -

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find some quality pics of Neil's T4E tour kit

There is a reason behind this

I have searched the net for images, but surprisingly there are not a lot of pics other than what was in the tour book and not a lot of this tour in general which surprises me

Onto the reason:

Something has always bothered me and that is that I see something slightly different with this kit and its setup and the Vapor Trails tour kit that followed which is supposed to be exactly the same

To me they just look slightly different and I am going f*ing insane trying to figure it out

To the people I have shown they see nothing different, but they do see a crazy person talking to them

It is so unimportant that it is driving me nuts

The only things so far that I have noticed

The 9x13 tom above the bass drum sits higher

The ascending toms are slghtly lowered

His hi-hat is lowered

All his cymbal heights are lower

If you watch the 97 bonus footage there is something about this kit that is different than if you watch the RIO show and see the exact same kit

I can't get over why I like the T4E tour kit so much more than the exact same kit from years later

WTF

See what I mean now

Crazy I know

Just curious, but don't you think that maybe he could've raised or lowered his tom and cymbal stand height at some point? Drum sets aren't exactly static entities. He could very possibly have just been messing around with different things at the time.

Neil really needs to bring back that second bass drum. His new kits look so awkward without it. I mean, a forest of toms, cymbals, a xylophone, and a bunch of electronic drums and just one measly little bass drum in the middle? Having two or more bass drums on his kit would look so much cooler......

And as long as I'm dreaming, he could dust off the old Simmons hexagonal drums....