2112 Badge Reclamation Project

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

everyone should give greyfriar a thanks too... he made a comment in some other thread on Oct 30th that he hit 2112 "exactly 1 year ago today". That comment is what prompted my PM to 73, and started this whole project.

And a big :mwah: to Greyfriar for getting the ball rolling! :cheers:

• Like 2

Good news here. :dweez: :chickendance: :7up:

Thanks to 73 and all involved in the badge project, you guys rock, TRF rules.

Special thanks to LIX for offering his help (and time) to revive a fantastic idea and of course, a fine tradition.

• Like 4

I have an idea that will avoid all of this work in the future.

When someone reaches 2112 posts, either have a special thread that they post in on that day saying "On month/date/year, I reached 2112 posts" or they can send a pm to a designated person informing them.

• Like 1

Thank you, 73 for bringing this back. (And to LIX and GG for the resurrection)

It reminded me of how awesome it was to achieve. I reread my thread - added my plaque to my sig (couldn't find the badge) and a link to the thread - so many posts from those that are no longer with us, by choice or other unfortunate circumstances.

So many memories...

• Like 3

It reminded me of how awesome it was to achieve. I reread my thread - added my plaque to my sig (couldn't find the badge) and a link to the thread - so many posts from those that are no longer with us, by choice or other unfortunate circumstances.

So many memories...

Your passion and love for this forum jumps off the screen. Inspiring to be honest.... :cheers: :)
  • Like 2

So many memories...

Your passion and love for this forum jumps off the screen. Inspiring to be honest.... :cheers: :)

You are so right, Narpski.

I have friends that I have met through TRF that I love as much as (and in some cases MORE THAN) my blood relatives. When they reach out - I'd be there for them - no matter what it takes. Who knew that 10 years ago I would see the world as so small - with beloved friends around the globe.

• Like 5

So many memories...

You are so right, Narpski.

I have friends that I have met through TRF that I love as much as (and in some cases MORE THAN) my blood relatives. When they reach out - I'd be there for them - no matter what it takes. Who knew that 10 years ago I would see the world as so small - with beloved friends around the globe.

Sunny, you are so right. Your posts brought tears to my eyes. As has been said before (I think LIX said it), we come here for Rush and stay for the people. And as I have said here many times before, Rush fans say more for Rush than anything else. They should really know the high caliber of the men and women that love them. :cheers: :hug2:

My only regret is that I found TRF so late in the game. But, as the old saying goes, better late than never! :)

• Like 4

By the way, there are now exactly 316 members with 2112+ posts. Thought that might be helpful

Yes, but there will be 317 badges.... peculiar, no?

You have entered the Twilight Zone. Beyond this world strange things are known.

• Like 1

By the way, there are now exactly 316 members with 2112+ posts. Thought that might be helpful

Yes, but there will be 317 badges.... peculiar, no?

You have entered the Twilight Zone. Beyond this world strange things are known.

Some things are better left a mystery

• Like 2

Posted the two most recent badge threads just now. I was waiting on GhostGirl to start the threads for the new Solar Feds (I planned on posting the backlogged ones) but I couldn't get a hold of her, so I did them myself. A temporary break in tradition.

I'll start posting the overdue badges in the next day or two.

• Like 3

Posted the two most recent badge threads just now. I was waiting on GhostGirl to start the threads for the new Solar Feds (I planned on posting the backlogged ones) but I couldn't get a hold of her, so I did them myself. A temporary break in tradition.

I'll start posting the overdue badges in the next day or two.

Take your time and appreciate the effort... :)
  • Like 1