5 Brain Teaser questions

Pags

Just five (the email didn't have any others) laugh.gif

I'll do one at a time as each one receives a correct answer.

#1:

A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?

QUOTE (paganoman @ Aug 2 2005, 09:31 AM)

#1:

A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?

Who gives a f**k? He is condemned to death! laugh.gif

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Aug 2 2005, 10:10 AM)
QUOTE (paganoman @ Aug 2 2005, 09:31 AM)

#1:

Who gives a f**k? He is condemned to death! laugh.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

Too funny!!

QUOTE (Slaine mac Roth @ Aug 2 2005, 11:04 AM)
I'd say room 3 - if the lions hadn't eaten for three years, surely they'd have starved to death.

yes.gif

#2:

A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?

QUOTE (sundog @ Aug 2 2005, 11:35 AM)
QUOTE (Digital Man @ Aug 2 2005, 10:20 AM)
Barney would get this one right away too..

She took a photo of him, developed it & then hung it up to dry.

applaudit.gif Good answer! applaudit.gif

Agreed. Good answer. yes.gif

laugh.gif Barney came to mind, as well.

#3:

What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when you throw it away?

QUOTE (Slaine mac Roth @ Aug 2 2005, 12:12 PM)
QUOTE (paganoman @ Aug 2 2005, 03:44 PM)
#3:

What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when you throw it away?

coal

yes.gif

Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?

Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow.

(or if I take in consideration asking a favor of the ex: never, not today, when hell freezes over....)

QUOTE (paganoman @ Aug 4 2005, 10:45 PM)

Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?

Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Aug 4 2005, 05:48 PM)
Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow.

(or if I take in consideration asking a favor of the ex: never, not today, when hell freezes over....)

yes.gif

and...

laugh.gif

ohmy.gif omg - I forgot. sorry.

HERE

This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it!

It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Try to do so without any coaching!

QUOTE (paganoman @ Aug 12 2005, 06:19 PM)
ohmy.gif omg - I forgot. sorry.

HERE

This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it!
It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Try to do so without any coaching!

Only thing I've noticed so far is there are no 'e's in it.

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Aug 12 2005, 09:20 AM)
ohmy.gif omg - I forgot.  sorry.

HERE

Yeah, exactly. Which makes it unusual. Especially since there are 10 in this answer. laugh.gif

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Aug 12 2005, 01:20 PM)

HERE

That's correct!! yes.gif

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Aug 12 2005, 01:36 PM)
QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Aug 12 2005, 09:20 AM)

HERE

Yeah, exactly. Which makes it unusual. Especially since there are 10 in this answer. laugh.gif

icon_really_happy_guy.gif