Ash vs. The Evil Dead

Your_Lion

Saw this on Den of Geek:

Sam Raimi and Bruce Campbell reunite for Ash Vs Evil Dead TV series

Get ready for ten episodes of Ash Vs Evil Dead, from Sam Raimi and Bruce Campbell…

Groovy news. Starz have ordered ten episodes of Sam Raimi’s new televisual project Ash Vs Evil Dead.

Reprising his role as Ash, Bruce Campbell will be the show’s star. He will also executive produce, alongside San Raimi, Ivan Raimi and Rob Tapert.

As for plot, the hints we’ve got tell us that “when a Deadite plague threatens to destroy all of mankind, Ash is finally forced to face his demons –personal and literal.”

Raimi will direct the opening episode, which was written by the man himself in collaboration with his brother Ivan Raimi and Chuck’s Tom Spezialy.

"Evil Dead has always been a blast,” said Raimi. “Bruce, Rob, and I are thrilled to have the opportunity to tell the next chapter in Ash’s lame, but heroic saga. With his chainsaw arm and his ‘boomstick,’ Ash is back to kick some monster butt. And brother, this time there’s a truckload of it".

Ash Vs Evil Dead will arrive in 2015.

• Like 4

I'm so glad Bruce is coming back to this. I love me some Bubba Ho Tep, King of Thieves, and Brisco County Jr but to me he'll always best be known as ASH.

"You see this?! THIS.... Is my BOOM STICK!!!"

• Like 2

I'm so glad Bruce is coming back to this. I love me some Bubba Ho Tep, King of Thieves, and Brisco County Jr but to me he'll always best be known as ASH.

Great line! :ebert:

His cameo in SM2 (best of the series) is awesome as well. He's done good supporting work for his Coen pals with Miller's and Hudsucker.

Edited by invisible airwave

Great line! :ebert:

He has so many in Army of Darkness. I think that movie gets a bad rap because it's so over the top cheesy and many went in expecting a full-on horror experience (I didn't, that's for sure lol).

The best line in the whole thing though is here at 1:23

HAHAHAHAHHAHAA, every time it gets me. Maybe working all those years in retail helps.

Edited by Del_Duio