RushPetition is back up

The Analog Cub

Where can I vote for Half The World?

Right here.

Lorraine makes stuff happen.

Last tour, I asked her to talk to the guys to see if she could get them to play TSOR and Tom Sawyer... I was not disappointed!!!

• Like 2

I like Narpski's picks.....I think he and I have similar taste.......Making Memories & Lessons are 2 of my all-time favs that were never given the proper light of day. That being said, I did go slightly differently.

Lessons

Second Nature

Everyday Glory

Cut To The Chase

Vapor Trail

there were some poor choices on there, but I went with Different Strings, The Big Wheel, Chain Lightning, Alien Shore, and Losing It.

Songs that I remain hopeful to hear on this next tour (within reasonable expectation) : Show Dont Tell, Turn The Page, The Enemy Within, and hopefully making a welcome return would be - Distant Early Warning.Natural Science, and Xanadu.

Vaportrail

Open Secrets

Cut To The Chase

Alien Shore

Totem

i'd love it if they played War Paint but it's not on here. i voted for Losing It, How It Is, and Out of the Cradle. Either one of those four would be great to hear.
  • Like 1

i'd love it if they played War Paint but it's not on here. i voted for Losing It, How It Is, and Out of the Cradle. Either one of those four would be great to hear.

War Paint would be awesome, I'd love if they brought it back! I hope Neil's not too embarrassed of the lyrics :LOL:

Well since its limited and we can't pick Hemispheres had to go wth Fountain of Lamneth. I would love to hear any of that live. Also went with Chain Lightning, Hand Over Fist, Alien Shore and Vapor Trail.

But I would rather vote for Hemispheres and Jacob's Ladder.

BU2B2

I'm going to have to assume this is a joke! :unsure:

Why?

:sarcastic:

I don't understand this mentality. If you don't like the song, no one else is supposed to? I despise Neurotica. Did I make a remark to those here who chose it? No.

To each his own.

I don't even consider BU2B2 a song... it's more of a reprise or interlude....

Well, it was on the list. So I voted for it. :)

So you're not into length... I see why you like Sheldon so much now

:cool: Girth makes up for that.

Keep this conversation going, I like it.

My Votes:

Losing It

Cut to the Chase

Chain Lightning

Open Secrets

Available Light

Wow! Losing It is number 1! I can't believe it. I guess touring with strings open or at least softened many fans to the idea. Anyway, if they decide to play it, I wonder how they could pull it off/ Triggers? Guess Violinist? Completely Reworked with all guitars! Regardless it would be amazing to finally hear my favorite :rush: song Live!

:musicnote: :dweez: :chickendance: :dweez: :atickhum: :dweez: :chickendance: :dweez: :musicnote:

Edited by losingit2k

Pretty much the current top 5 happens to be my 5 picks also...

1. Losing It

2. Cut To The Chase

3. Different Strings

4. Vapour Trail

5. Available Light (even though I'm cringing at the idea of Geddy struggling to hit that high note in the song)

• Like 1

Pretty much the current top 5 happens to be my 5 picks also...

1. Losing It

2. Cut To The Chase

3. Different Strings

4. Vapour Trail

5. Available Light (even though I'm cringing at the idea of Geddy struggling to hit that high note in the song)

I actually think he could pull Available Light off. He did a bang up job on the ending of Marathon during the Time Machine Tour