I voted for:

Rivendell

The Fountain of Lamneth

Losing It

Alien Shore

The Speed of Love :wub: :LOL:

Totem

BU2B2

I had to slim down my list to five, so I took out The Fountain of Lamneth (Geddy couldn't sing it anyway), Totem and one other that I forgot already.

After I voted, I tried to vote again but used a another e-mail, how does the site know I have already voted...?

You are notorious. That's why. You can't fool Rush.

They probably log your IP address and/or store a cookie on your browser.

Edited by BowlCity

Not surprisingly, Losing It is #1!

Good song, but a total mood killer - I wouldn't want to see it live.

And I doubt seriously they'd ever play it. Just too depressing at this stage in the game.

• Like 4

My votes:

Cut To The Chase :haz:

Losing It

Different Strings

Vapor Trail

Nocturne

Had they let me pick anything not played in 20 years like they've always done in the past (this time assume since Counterparts tour):

Cut To The Chase :haz:

Lock And Key

Afterimage

Different Strings

Countdown

Edited by BowlCity

And I doubt seriously they'd ever play it. Just too depressing at this stage in the game.

Maybe to us, but if they don't think they are, not to them, so they may do it after all.

Maybe to us, but if they don't think they are, not to them, so they may do it after all.

So maybe they'd play it just to show that it doesn't mean anything to them? I still doubt they'd play it. They had the chance with the strings last tour.

Making Memories

Lessons

Second Nature

Red Tide

Available Light

I don't even care if he can sing them or not. This is my list..... :blink: <<<<<<<<<<< for BC

• Like 1

So maybe they'd play it just to show that it doesn't mean anything to them? I still doubt they'd play it. They had the chance with the strings last tour.

No. What I meant was that maybe they don't think they are losing it at all, so why should it be a sad song for them. The ego can blind you know. Think Bette Davis in Whatever Happened To Baby Jane? and Gloria Swanson in Sunset Boulevard. :LOL:

Edited by Lorraine

No. What I meant was that maybe they don't think they are losing it at all, so why should it be a sad song for them. The ego can blind you know. Think Bette Davis in Whatever Happened To Baby Jane? and Gloria Swanson in Sunset Boulevard. :LOL:

Oh I agree, but I don't think they're in that league. They seem really down to earth to me. :LOL:

• Like 1