2015 is (semi) Official!

Snaked

And the peep thing was my idea for an avatar before it popped up in your discussion. Stop copying me.

Insecure much? Geeze! :LOL:

If that's what you want to read it, sure. But you rarely know what you're talking about so it doesn't matter.

And the peep thing was my idea for an avatar before it popped up in your discussion. Stop copying me.

If that's what you want to read it, sure. But you rarely know what you're talking about so it doesn't matter.

If that's what you want to read into it, sure. But you rarely know what you're talking about so it doesn't matter.

I'm not affiliated or conforming with the others and I already copyrighted my avatar.

Edited by savagegrace26

If that's what you want to read into it, sure. But you rarely know what you're talking about so it doesn't matter.

I'm not affiliated or conforming with the others and I already copyrighted my avatar.

Third times the charm.

This is why we can't have nice things. :LOL:

Eagle, when you say stuff like that it should be obvious why I love you.

When you say stuff like that it should be obvious why the restraining order is in effect.

I hope I get asked to be in the bridal party. :)

I'm not sure who the bride is going to be. I'm already spoken for. :LOL:

That's a relief

No kidding.

Ok Eaglemoon, Savage and Lorraine.. Are your guys' avatar pics all related somehow? You're freakin me out here lol

:LOL: It's from another thread. It's supposed to represent a show of support for the album Hemispheres. Hard to explain exactly why. :D

That's correct. Eagle is the Hemispheres' Ambassador. One member of TRF, who shall remain nameless to protect him, had the audacity :o to say that he doesn't like Hemispheres. :o Can you believe it? :o

Anyway, I kind of like my Peeps pic. Especially the word "Futile." :LOL:

Certain member?? um.. TM?? Which thread is this? Lol

Ok Eaglemoon, Savage and Lorraine.. Are your guys' avatar pics all related somehow? You're freakin me out here lol

:LOL: It's from another thread. It's supposed to represent a show of support for the album Hemispheres. Hard to explain exactly why. :D

Uh. Mine has absolutely nothing to do with Hemispheres. I just love peeps. You can project your own meaning onto it but that's not my meaning.

little boy left out in the cold..? ;)

Hemipeeps. Peepispheres.

It's late and I'm confused. Bamboozled. Confoozled. I knew what this thread was about when I started reading it (when was that?), then I was whisked through a bizarre courtship betrothal marriage and acrimonious divorce. All with the sickly sugary taste of marshmallow treats.

A Farewell to Peeps. Permanent Peeps (the last 70s Peeps album).

• Like 2

Hemipeeps. Peepispheres.

then I was whisked through a bizarre courtship betrothal marriage and acrimonious divorce. All with the sickly sugary taste of marshmallow treats.

A Farewell to Peeps. Permanent Peeps (the last 70s Peeps album).

We're currently going through a big custody battle over our PEEPS!

Aside from including a second encore, it's a reasonable and realistic length.

Set 1 = about 60 minutes

Set 2 = about 90 minutes

Encore 1 = about 20 minutes

Total: 2 hours 30 minutes. He's pretty much spot on (aside from getting carried away with an extra encore).

Hey if its their farewell tour why wouldn't they have a second Encore! I think the fans deserve it!

:codger: