GeddyJS, a JavaScript framework

The Analog Cub

I stumbled across this while working on some code. Somebody created an Model View Controller framework for Node.js called GeddyJS.

Their copyright year is 2112 :laughing guy:

http://geddyjs.org/

Being a Rush fan and a software engineer, I have no choice but to make something using this framework because Javascript is the tits and if there's something that has to do with Javascript AND Rush that's inexcusable :LOL:

inb4 Narp gives me a :blink: because there's probably no more than 3 people who have a damn clue what I'm talking about on here.

Edited by BowlCity
  • Like 4

I'm in the middle of writing a standalone tool in js. I have already wrote ATM stuff using js. If you've used an ATM that has fancy HTML-like screens, odds are I touched it in some way.... unless it's Chase, they did their own solution.

I'm in the middle of writing a standalone tool in js. I have already wrote ATM stuff using js. If you've used an ATM that has fancy HTML-like screens, odds are I touched it in some way.... unless it's Chase, they did their own solution.

Have you looked at ReactJS? Probably one of the coolest frameworks I've ever seen, I'm doing a semester project with it.

• Like 2

So that's why the f***ing thing didn't work. Figures.

• Like 3

So that's why the f***ing thing didn't work. Figures.

Easy solution... Don't bank with Chase. If you used the stuff I wrote, you wouldn't have any issues

I stumbled across this while working on some code. Somebody created an Model View Controller framework for Node.js called GeddyJS.

Being a Rush fan and a software engineer, I have no choice but to make something using this framework because Javascript is the tits and if there's something that has to do with Javascript AND Rush that's inexcusable :LOL:

inb4 Narp gives me a :blink: because there's probably no more than 3 people who have a damn clue what I'm talking about on here.

This is just awesome! Thanks for sharing. I've been showing this to people at work. They love it. I'm a software devolper for a university. We use Java and Javascript with angular. Might have to give this try. I wonder if there's any other software developers on this forum? I would think so

This is just awesome! Thanks for sharing. I've been showing this to people at work. They love it. I'm a software devolper for a university. We use Java and Javascript with angular. Might have to give this try. I wonder if there's any other software developers on this forum? I would think so

I'm sorry to hear you're doing Angular. Get well soon :LOL:

• Like 1