No 97 clips yet. anywhere. man this is tight

nicky6

Good Lord. That made me seasick....

Kind of like some of their official concert videos, then . . .

Edited by toymaker
  • Like 2

I thought it was just me. It reminded me of when my wife and I went to attempt to see The Hurt Locker years ago. We couldn't make it through 15 minutes and left for the same reason....

I thought it was just me. It reminded me of when my wife and I went to attempt to see The Hurt Locker years ago. We couldn't make it through 15 minutes and left for the same reason....

Two different kinds of nausea, I guess - the "handheld" camera thing in a lot of movies that makes you feel off balance, or the thousand edits per minute that almost feels like a friggin' strobe light sometimes. They never stay on one musician long enough for a person to see what he's doing!

• Like 1

Two different kinds of nausea, I guess - the "handheld" camera thing in a lot of movies that makes you feel off balance, or the thousand edits per minute that almost feels like a friggin' strobe light sometimes. They never stay on one musician long enough for a person to see what he's doing!

Well said...

They never stay on one musician long enough for a person to see what he's doing!

That's why they should split the screen in three so we can watch each one during the entire song instead of flipping from one to another to the other.

Or they could make three new "box sets" - the all Peart box set, the all Lee box set, and the all Lifeson box set—the camera always stays on the one musician. Then, buy three televisions and three DVD players, and play them all simultaneously. Then, in a few years, re-release them all remastered. Then, three years later, release them all again in one giant complete box set with a bonus disc. Then, make a deal with Walmart to have an exclusive master box set that has an extra extra bonus disc.

• Like 1

It's cheaper to just split the screen three ways. Forget the box sets and the remasters of the remastered. Why is everything so unnecessarily complicated these days?

You seem to have "stopped thinking big"...

It's cheaper to just split the screen three ways. Forget the box sets and the remasters of the remastered. Why is everything so unnecessarily complicated these days?

You seem to have "stopped thinking big"...

I think efficient and economical.

They never stay on one musician long enough for a person to see what he's doing!

That's why they should split the screen in three so we can watch each one during the entire song instead of flipping from one to another to the other.

No, that's why they should let ME edit them!

• Like 1

I honestly don't know but I seriously doubt it. I still have an old (~2000) 4:3 61 inch TV that goes up to 720 but not 1080. So you'll have to ask someone else. It looks good but I'm much more focused on audio than video in general. I'm sure others are much more picky. I've waited ever since 1998 to see this stuff so to have it and have it be filmed well and sound so good I just can't complain. On the other hand there are apparently some people who claim they can't even watch Rio because of the lack of sharpness. It makes me wonder how they ever watched TV before or can stand ESL but everybody's different. I'm just happy we have so many Rush concert films to even contrast.

Short answer: I don't know.

• Like 2

yeah mee too snowdog. couldn't wait for this and its all worth it, hopefully next year they will put the full show out, until then. iam all over this.. I belleive this is rush at their last best.. they look cool, sound great and this is the coolest both neil and al looked..
  • Like 1