What are you doing right now?

GeddyLee

In this thread, I was thinking we say what we are doing right now!

Right now I am reading on the Rush forum, while Im listening to Exit... Stage Left on vinyl, Red Barchetta is being played at the moment.

• Like 1

I'm sitting in front of a computer screen responding to a thread entitled What are you going right now?

I wasn't aware we had a thread called that :P

Oh, yes. Geddy just started it. I think it's time Rush hit the road again. Poor Geddy seems bored.

Wondering why I asked python to execute a doubly recursive program with argument 100 :facepalm:

Wondering "Why Python, [name withheld]"?

Because it's easy to use via command line and I needed something fast with which to execute said program. I meant to input "print poss(10)" but I got distracted and added an extra 0 :facepalm:

Edited by len(songs)
  • Like 1

Listening to Black Sabbath and searching for new music headphones to buy, my old ones starting to get bad...

Any ideas what I shall buy?

They are probably ok. You probably were just listening to Vapor Trails or something....
  • Like 1

Listening to Black Sabbath and searching for new music headphones to buy, my old ones starting to get bad...

They are probably ok. You probably were just listening to Vapor Trails or something....

Funny...

Funny...

Thanks. I try.... ;)

Funny...

Thanks. I try.... ;)

Do I need to try for an intervention right now, or just get out the boxing ring and gloves? :P

Funny...

Thanks. I try.... ;)

Do I need to try for an intervention right now, or just get out the boxing ring and gloves? :P

I love Vapor Trails Remixed, one of my favorite albums, but go ahead and kick Narpski's nuts!

• Like 2

Funny...

Thanks. I try.... ;)

I love Vapor Trails Remixed, one of my favorite albums, but go ahead and kick Narpski's nuts!

Any attention would be appreciated.... :)