What are you doing right now?

GeddyLee

Watching the locals f**k each other over on the train. They're rushing for and taking the last seats despite the handicapped or pregnant needing it much more, ramming their bags into others so they can get to the spot they want, pretending to sleep so they don't have to give their seat to someone who REALLY needs it, littering because they're too damn lazy to hold on to their garbage until they get off the train, and one of my favorites: a small group of teens treating their "friend" like shit. Thing is, if I found something different I might think something's wrong. I'm feeling like this:

http://redcarpet.blog.kataweb.it/files/2012/10/sin-city-2-marv1.jpg

I would,

Love to ride that train with you just for one day. :LOL:

Thought I'd give you my current train situation...

Going home from work on a Friday night now. People are mostly subdued and apparently too fatigued to screw each other over at their usual levels. Don't get me wrong, pushiness and impatience are still present though. Train isn't at sardine can tightness...though it is pretty damn full by western world standards.

Who or what else?

- Gorgeous girl standing next to me is adjusting her makeup and checking that her lips are nice and shiny. A beauty for sure but too much checking & rechecking herself.

- Some dude standing a few meters in front of me. His back is towards me. He's frantically fiddling with something around his waist. A little bit lower than that actually. And using both hands....oh man, no. He's really into it. Really aggressive. Please dear god no. No no. Not that. Shit, he's turning around....god no....ok...safe! Apparently just playing some video game on his cell phone. Man, that was a close call.

:blaze: I need beer. :blaze:

:hail: :hail: :hail:

Watching the Northern Lights. They are out in full force this morning!! :dweez:

That must be really pretty - I've never seen one...

Yeah,

It's really cool. Always shifting and changing colors.

Wow.......! :)

• Like 1

Yeah,

What really made it cool,

Was that I was walking home from work looking at the full moon on my left with a little cloud cover. Then I stopped to adjust my backpack. I looked straight up and they were just blazing above. Just so peaceful and amazing.

• Like 1

Yeah,

What really made it cool,

Was that I was walking home from work looking at the full moon on my left with a little cloud cover. Then I stopped to adjust my backpack. I looked straight up and they were just blazing above. Just so peaceful and amazing.

Do you find "the Lights" distracting when driving or are you used to the spectacle ?

I'm watchhing "Murder, She Wrote", the series, all over again....I LOVE IT!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: