What are you doing right now?

GeddyLee

Anyways I'm listen to my fav band (R.E.M.) and being bored outta my mind because no one is here and I have nothing to do unless I hang out with my dad or brother. (My ma is at work) I just moved a bit ago and I have no friends here yet and my online pals ain't around so it's just me and my music and bored mind and boring thoughts. Thou I did an activity via the teen center here a few days ago (Learned how gelatto was made) but no one talked to me and no kids my grade were there so I felt sad. It's a small school I'm going to anyways, and I might join marching bad bc the teacher wants to keep it alive here apparently bc it's the only school in all of Europe to have a marching band, how cool but idek if it's my thing anyways. I am moving into my apartment in a few days and I can't wait thou! Edited by Permanent-Rush

Right now I'm eating cereal and watching CBS this morning. Later on, I might be getting a new car...stay tuned for more details!

Examining the fine line between headache and a migraine while cursing fate for the timing of some restructuring at work. They're doing away with the ladder run I would go to next and increasing the number of people on the next step up. Basically I'm at 2nd run and would have to swing way up to get to the 4th and don't know if I even want it.
  • Like 1