What are you doing right now?

GeddyLee

Full after eating grilled, skewered meats with the wife in some smokey dive in the city, good eats.

Train's almost home.

Skewered...?! :scared: *hides*

skewered meat = meat on a stick

If you like meat, you'd like grilled, skewered meat

Like a kebab?

On the train home from work and I somehow snatched up one of the few remaining seats. It's wall to wall commuters and a few are looking at me type right now...I'm sitting and they're standing over me ((though they're trying NOT to look like they're looking at what I'm typing))

Just blew out the jackolantern candles and turned out the porch light. Very few Trick or Treater's this year. Oh well lots of left over candy for me... Happy Halloween everyone, nite nite :hi: Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 1

drinking the beer that Mystic Rhythm gifted me in Arkansas...listening to The Who - TRF's Band of the Week - from most recent to earlier albums, in otder, and writing my reviews in Music of the Spheres. And being the Good Neighbor and handing out goodies to the younglings. A great night!
  • Like 1

Putting my plans to move to Canada and increase my slim chance with Rachel McAdams :wub: on hold because pot is legal in CA. Crank up the Floyd, Sublime, late era Beatles et al!

Peter Griffin with a Mussolini complex can pry my joint from my cold dead hands.

Edited by invisible airwave

Welcome back Lorraine :)

...HomesickAlien, I like the new sig and return to basics with the classic avatar... But I'm not going to pretend that I'm not a tiny little bit disappointed that my "time to die" comic panel is gone ;)

(but don't revert it due to my commenting, it does look good like this)

• Like 2

Celebrating a great victory for the USA

Truly a sign of the apocalypse... Lorraine is online in the wee hours on the west coast of the U.S.

:LOL: :hi:

:LOL: I always wondered who was on here late at night. Doesn't anyone EVER sleep???? :hi:

Usually it's just me around posting during work. It's 5:45pm here now.

Laughing at the liberals who seem to be near death. You'd think nuclear war or lynching of gays or an even greater financial depression was going to happen if you listen to them. #calexit Oh, and hi Babycat. Edited by Fordgalaxy
  • Like 1