The Official 2014 Golden State Warriors Thread!! CURRY AND KLAY! NBA GODZ!

RUSHHEAD666

The Warriors play 9 of 11 February games on the road (by my math)... should be interesting to see if they can keep up this torrid pace..

Holy Toronto I mean Toledo! That's gonna be tough! But hey what about tonight's game?? Crushing the lame ass Kings!

Klay Thompson made NBA History tonight!! 37 points in the third quarter! The most by any player in all of the NBA!! Even Wilt Chamberlin didn't do that in his 100 point game!

I can't believe I named this thread months ago stating that Curry and Klay are GODZ! WOW! THEY REALLY ARE!!!

WARRIORS RULE!

I LOVE YOU KLAY!!! FUKK THAT KEVIN LOVE TRADE!! JERRY WEST RULES!

• Like 3

I looked at the score and it went from 60-60 to 63-60. Then I when I checked back in a few minutes later it was 97-72. WTF???

Basketball is a game of runs. Sometimes as a defense you withstand them...sometimes you don't.

For Sacramento this was a case of the latter. As usual.

:LOL:

The Warriors play 9 of 11 February games on the road (by my math)... should be interesting to see if they can keep up this torrid pace..

Holy Toronto I mean Toledo! That's gonna be tough! But hey what about tonight's game?? Crushing the lame ass Kings!

Klay Thompson made NBA History tonight!! 37 points in the third quarter! The most by any player in all of the NBA!! Even Wilt Chamberlin didn't do that in his 100 point game!

I can't believe I named this thread months ago stating that Curry and Klay are GODZ! WOW! THEY REALLY ARE!!!

WARRIORS RULE!

What he did was simply amazing, the only person I can think of that I saw doing something close to that being in the zone was George "The Iceman" Gervin.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/gamecast?gameId=400578943&version=mobile

Peace

• Like 1

I LOVE YOU KLAY!!!

I saw the hightlights of this... truly amazing!!! :notworthy: :notworthy: Enjoy the ride, Mr. RUSHHEAD666!!!

WARRIORS RULE!

What he did was simply amazing, the only person I can think of that I saw doing something close to that being in the zone was George "The Iceman" Gervin.

http://scores.espn.g...&version=mobile

Peace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&x-yt-cl=84503534&x-yt-ts=1421914688&v=Wxjsz92v53M

The local comcast broadcast. Amazing.

WARRIORS RULE!

http://scores.espn.g...&version=mobile

Peace

https://www.youtube....8&v=Wxjsz92v53M

The local comcast broadcast. Amazing.

LOL!! "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN STOP KLAY IS KLAY HIMSELF!!!"

The 28 footer and the one that hit the rim and then dropped in are my favorites!!

A Warriors-Hawks finals? Can't we just do it now and get it all over with?

That would be an awesome final if it started today considering how both teams are playing.

Yeah, it would be awesome, especially hearing all of the weeping coming from Bristol CT

No match for Chi-twin towers without Bogut. Oh well. Can't win em all.

Finally think our boys may be running out of steam

Sadly I think you are right Dad! No three point conversions in two quarters and 5 minutes. Pathetic!!!!

Bulls were on FIRE! They are a great basketball team on the road too!

No match for Chi-twin towers without Bogut. Oh well. Can't win em all.

Finally think our boys may be running out of steam

It's only the 7th loss of the season so I'm not buying into a trend at this point. The game was there for the taking and the Warriors literally gave the game away with Curry's late TO. If the Warriors could have made one run the game would have been over by double digits but the three was not falling.

They are 36-8.

The Warriors. the Golden State Warriors. The basketball team.

The Warriors.

Repeat after me..The Golden State Warriors are 36-8

/rant

They better get healthy down low or they'll be in trouble. A team that gives up layups and second shots like they did last night doesn't get out of round 1 of the NBA playoffs.

They are 36-8.

The Warriors. the Golden State Warriors. The basketball team.

The Warriors.

Repeat after me..The Golden State Warriors are 36-8

/rant

They better get healthy down low or they'll be in trouble. A team that gives up layups and second shots like they did last night doesn't get out of round 1 in the Western Conference of the NBA playoffs.

Fixed. A team that could walk and chew gum at the same time could get out of the first round in the East.

• Like 1

Man, did the Warriors look bad tonight against the Jazz. No defense, and especially terrible on the boards.

Ugh! I didn't even want to visit this thread tonight!!! They are tired and small.

Two loses in a row! DAMN!

no need to worry. it's a long season and better to get the losing out of your system now, make improvements, and then be ready for the playoffs.