The Official 2014 Golden State Warriors Thread!! CURRY AND KLAY! NBA GODZ!

RUSHHEAD666

Yeah I really do think they are more lucky than good so far but losing Bogs hurts. I dont know if you are a local or anythng but the great start erases a completely lamentable baseball season for me.

Hahaha! Oh yes I'm a local. I live in Concord and commute to Hayward. Brutal commute but it's worth it.

Anyway I don't want to talk about the Chokeland Pathetics. I knew once Addison Russell and Cespedes were traded the season was OVER.

I'm not giving the A's Baseball Company a dime next season. Billy Beane is a BUST!!!!!!

Stayed up to watch the first half of the Cavs-Warriors game (I'm Eastern time zone old lady who misses out on west coast sports as I need my zzz's). The Warriors are awesome! I can't wait until some of their upcoming away games when they become the eastern time zone Road Warriors so I can see more of them. The Splash brothers are amazing!

The Warriors are my 2nd pick to win the NBA championship (after the Raptors of course!)

Edited by RushCanuck

Yeah I really do think they are more lucky than good so far but losing Bogs hurts. I dont know if you are a local or anythng but the great start erases a completely lamentable baseball season for me.

Hahaha! Oh yes I'm a local. I live in Concord and commute to Hayward. Brutal commute but it's worth it.

Anyway I don't want to talk about the Chokeland Pathetics. I knew once Addison Russell and Cespedes were traded the season was OVER.

I'm not giving the A's Baseball Company a dime next season. Billy Beane is a BUST!!!!!!

Ha. Yeah El sobrante >Alameda here. Probably takes about as long, not worth it to me. Work is hard but home is harder sometimes.

I'm still with the A's. I have to be, been a fan since Rickey and I'll die an A's fan.

• Like 1

Just finished watching the Warriors convincingly defeat the Rockets. 54 points for Splash Bros. I love the speed that the Warriors play, they definitely are playing like an elite team. Good game. :ebert:

I love your post my dear! YOU ROCK! WARRIORS RULE!!!!! WHAT A GAME! Especially after getting man handled by Oklahoma City! Durant and Westbrook are BEASTS!

SPLASH BROTHERS RULE! I'm so old I remember loving the BASH BROTHERS! Canseco and McGwire! Those were the days when my A's played your Jays a lot in the post season!

I think Curry is better than LeBron Lames! LOL!

• Like 1

Ha. Yeah El sobrante >Alameda here. Probably takes about as long, not worth it to me. Work is hard but home is harder sometimes.

I'm still with the A's. I have to be, been a fan since Rickey and I'll die an A's fan.

We do have a lot in common! Rickey Henderson will be my number one player until I die. I was lucky enough to meet him on Rickey Henderson Day.

So after the celebration I ran up to the Irish Pub inside the concourse to grab a Black And Tan. So as I'm waiting in line, I see Rickey with his wife and daughter come into the pub. Before anyone else knew I sprinted up to him and shook his hand. I told him that he is the greatest player of time and he said thanks.

Right after that security came in and no one could get near him. I had 10 seconds of luck. It was incredible. I had a tear in my eye.

I had ten seconds with Neil Peart too. On the "Vapor Trails" Tour. I've told this story a million times on here. LOL! It was backstage by his bus.

All of his motorcycles were out in full view. I walked right by them in amazement. We went inside to get our VIP tickets.

When we came out we walked by Neil's bus again but we were heading to the venue. Anyway, I hear this "hello? hello?" I turn around and it's Neil hanging outside his bus door entry way. I thought he was talking to me so I started walking up to him. At that moment he froze and stared me down. I was like a deer in headlights. After a two second stare down he backed up onto his bus like a recoiled snake. He shut the door.

That was it! LOL!

Better than nothing I suppose. I just wanted to tell him that I was playing the drums for over 25 years thanks to him.

Can't win em all.

Bout looked good tonight! Kerr is smart. He is resting Bogs so he stays fresh and doesn't get hurt.

I guess Kerr knew that the Oklahoma was going to play tough so he saved Bogs for tonight!

Right on! As an A's fan? I get the business end of MLB. Beans has found a way to be competitive year in and year out. That is enough for me. (Off season rational thinking here)
  • Like 1

Right on! As an A's fan? I get the business end of MLB. Beans has found a way to be competitive year in and year out. That is enough for me. (Off season rational thinking here)

I totally agree with your and offseason thinking. The 2014 A's FAILED. So he just said screw it and traded away 4 more All Stars.

The trading of Cespedes for Lester killed my soul.

Ben Zobrist? Tyler Clippard? Not bad. Everyone else he picked up is shit. But that's Moneyball. The A's will never keep their superstars.

I think Cespedes is going to have a monster year with the Tigers!

What a fukking line up of power!

Cespedes

Cabrera

V Martinez

JD Martinez

Edited by RUSHHEAD666
  • Like 1

I totally agree with your and offseason thinking. The 2014 A's FAILED. So he just said screw it and traded away 4 more All Stars.

Ben Zobrist? Tyler Clippard? Not bad. Everyone else he picked up is shit. But that's Moneyball. The A's will never keep their superstars.

Cespedes

Cabrera

V Martinez

JD Martinez

That Cespedes trade killed what was a World Series contender. Sure they were over-performing, but that's what it takes. A shame they didn't get a chance to see how far they could get.
  • Like 1

Cespedes

Cabrera

V Martinez

JD Martinez

That Cespedes trade killed what was a World Series contender. Sure they were over-performing, but that's what it takes. A shame they didn't get a chance to see how far they could get.

Holy shit! Yes! Killing me! It's like I still can't get over Kirk Gibson's homer in 88. The Fukk Rule, I mean the Tuck Rule with the Raiders and the Pats in the snow.

The Cespedes killed me too. I was so pissed and sad. So Cespedes' OBP was .300. It didn't matter! Cespedes was the chemistry and the heart of our line up.

Donaldson and Moss had no protection when Cespedes was traded.

Beane really blew it man! Even he knew it. He picked up Adam Dunn. Fuckking Adam Dunn didn't even bat in the KC game.

I am so angry man. Can you tell? I hate Billy Beane.

In Beane We Trust? In Beane We Rust!

• Like 1

...and Brandon Moss bad hip and Coco Crisp's neck, and the miserable Middle Infield and the lack of production from the bottom of the order after Reddick, and Derek Norris lack of Catching skills, etc.

Now you're just being mean. :tsk:

:LOL:

• Like 1

...and Brandon Moss bad hip and Coco Crisp's neck, and the miserable Middle Infield and the lack of production from the bottom of the order after Reddick, and Derek Norris lack of Catching skills, etc.

HAHAHAHAHA! Digital Dad is mean but right! Good God! The A's are going to break my soul again!

Fukk it.

GO WARRIORS!!

Crushing the Nuggets on Martin Luther King Day!! SWEET!

• Like 1

HAHAHAHAHA! Digital Dad is mean but right! Good God! The A's are going to break my soul again!

Fukk it.

GO WARRIORS!!

Crushing the Nuggets on Martin Luther King Day!! SWEET!

Ha, Yeah still think trading Cespedes was stupid. He probably would have been gone this winter anyways.