The Official 2014 Golden State Warriors Thread!! CURRY AND KLAY! NBA GODZ!

RUSHHEAD666

Warriors WIN!!! :dweez: They are in the final 4. Curry's buzzer beater at the end of the 3rd was absolutely insane. :notworthy:

Holy sheep shit Batman! I almost had a stroke when Curry nailed that 70 foot shot! ALL NET! I hate to be a broken record but man like my title of this thread CURRY IS A GOD!!!!!!!

������������☝

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2015/5/16/8614131/grizzlies-warriors-2015-final-score-nba-playoffs-results

"AND...HE...GOT IT!!!!"

Edited by goose

Warriors WIN!!! :dweez: They are in the final 4. Curry's buzzer beater at the end of the 3rd was absolutely insane. :notworthy:

Holy sheep shit Batman! I almost had a stroke when Curry nailed that 70 foot shot! ALL NET! I hate to be a broken record but man like my title of this thread CURRY IS A GOD!!!!!!!

������������☝

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2015/5/16/8614131/grizzlies-warriors-2015-final-score-nba-playoffs-results

"AND..HE...GOT IT!!!!"

(twice, apparently)

Edited by goose
  • Like 1

Golden State dodged a bullet by having San Antonio matched against the Clippers first round. I think the Warriors will get past whoever wins between LA and Houston, but they would have had a tough match-up with the Spurs.

Golden State dodged a bullet by having San Antonio matched against the Clippers first round. I think the Warriors will get past whoever wins between LA and Houston, but they would have had a tough match-up with the Spurs.

I'm worried buddy. Remember I'm Eyeore. I'm a Nancy Boy. James Harden is a BEAST. Who will contain him?

Not worried about the Rockets at all. I have trust that they will be well prepared.

Curry, Klay and #23. Thats your big freakin THREE right there.

HAHAHA!! I love it! Yep! "The Big Three!" Thanks DD! That reminds me of Hudson Mulder Zito!

Not worried about the Rockets at all. I have trust that they will be well prepared.

No need to fear the beard. Rockets are tired and will be eliminated by the Warriors.

• Like 1

No need to fear the beard. Rockets are tired and will be eliminated by the Warriors.

Beard was to be feared tonight but Warriors still prevailed. Three to go then finals!

• Like 1

Beard was to be feared tonight but Warriors still prevailed. Three to go then finals!

Some great basketball tonight...both ways! First the amazing start by the Rockets, then the close out of the second quarter by the Warriors. The late game drama capped off by the late game hustle play by Houston's Ariza was amazing...got them within two. Good job getting the in-bounds to Curry to ice it with free throows. This should be a great series!
  • Like 1

I love you! That's all I'm saying.

• Like 1

My heart is on FIRE!

Some great basketball tonight...both ways! First the amazing start by the Rockets, then the close out of the second quarter by the Warriors. The late game drama capped off by the late game hustle play by Houston's Ariza was amazing...got them within two. Good job getting the in-bounds to Curry to ice it with free throows. This should be a great series!

HEART ATTACK!!!!

I love you too, Bro!

• Like 1

I love you too, Bro!

CHEERS SISTA!! GO WARRIORS!!!!!!! :heart:

• Like 1

I love you too, Bro!

Has Golden State ever considered putting "Walls of Heartache" on the backboard or rim?

I love you too, Bro!

Has Golden State ever considered putting "Walls of Heartache" on the backboard or rim?

Holy shit! All I know is that my heart fell out of my body at the buzzer.

I'm gonna have a stroke.

Just need a split in Houston we have a problem.

Harden is a little bitch. Always crying on the ground like a little girl with a skinned knee. I love the end of the game when he walks through a curtain and smashes it to the ground. What class!! What an ass!

10421435_1110151909013332_4011888840952269863_n.jpg?oh=38d564ce1fea6f0e291eed89aa11da3d&oe=5606F39B

You made my fuckking night!! Harden is a bitch.

I was up in Tahoe over the weekend and watched Game 3 up there. Warrior fans were everywhere. I was in Heaven.

Oh and I finally got to see Boz Scaggs! HE FUKKING RULES LIKE THE WARRIORS!!!

• Like 1