The Official 2014 Golden State Warriors Thread!! CURRY AND KLAY! NBA GODZ!

RUSHHEAD666

Klay pours in 42 last night.. :ebert:

Indeed, Curry better win MVP! not LeBron, not the beard from the Rockets either. :finbar:

If women were voting for MVP, Curry would win easily, and Harden would probably not get a single vote.

• Like 1

Ummmmmmmmm

I love you guys but once again I must say I wrote this thread back in fukking NOVEMBER!

I am "The Oracle!" LOL!

"The sleep is still in my eyes" because I still can't believe that game last night. CURRY IS A GOD!

I TOLD YOU!!!!!!!!

WARRIORS RULE!

Indeed, Curry better win MVP! not LeBron, not the beard from the Rockets either. :finbar:

If women were voting for MVP, Curry would win easily, and Harden would probably not get a single vote.

Amen! Curry is cute! He has a beautiful wife and an adorable little baby. They live in Orinda but the love Walnut Creek. My oldest daughter saw the family in downtown.

My wife went to get a pedicure and next to her was Curry, his wife and the baby! They were both getting pedicures!!

Curry is the MAN! SUPERFUCKINGMAN!!

No EGO! ALL MAN!

Hell I HAVE A MAN CRUSH! LOL!

• Like 1

Amen! Curry is cute! He has a beautiful wife and an adorable little baby. They live in Orinda but the love Walnut Creek. My oldest daughter saw the family in downtown.

My wife went to get a pedicure and next to her was Curry, his wife and the baby! They were both getting pedicures!!

No EGO! ALL MAN!

So...I missed the great come back performance the other night. I turned off game 3 in disgust with about 5 minutes to go. Then, my buddy tells me yesterday after work that Curry sparked the Warriors to erase the deficit for the win!!!! I had even recorded the game but deleted it Friday morning without checking the final result. :LOL:

So I'll take credit for the win, thank you.

• Like 1

No EGO! ALL MAN!

For me, it's about the talent and what's inside the person, rather than the looks. Mind you, It's nice to see him not covered in all the tattoos like most of the players, but that's just me. Curry is humble and gives credit elsewhere (up above). He is the MAN alright and is setting a great example. It's downright ridiculous how he tied that game the other night and the way he scores the 3s from downtown.

A guy friend of mine also has a man crush on Curry.

• Like 2

No EGO! ALL MAN!

So...I missed the great come back performance the other night. I turned off game 3 in disgust with about 5 minutes to go. Then, my buddy tells me yesterday after work that Curry sparked the Warriors to erase the deficit for the win!!!! I had even recorded the game but deleted it Friday morning without checking the final result. :LOL:

So I'll take credit for the win, thank you.

Hahaha!!!! Ok man! You got it!

No EGO! ALL MAN!

For me, it's about the talent and what's inside the person, rather than the looks. Mind you, It's nice to see him not covered in all the tattoos like most of the players, but that's just me. Curry is humble and gives credit elsewhere (up above). He is the MAN alright and is setting a great example. It's downright ridiculous how he tied that game the other night and the way he scores the 3s from downtown.

A guy friend of mine also has a man crush on Curry.

Amen my dear! YOU ARE AWESOME!!!

I wish I could meet you too someday!

CURRY RULES!!!!!!

MVP!!! MVP!!! MVP!!!

If he doesn't get it then ironically I must say that it's all because of that damn EAST COAST BIAS!!! LOL!

• Like 1

Jesus, the Warriors are going to come out flat with all of this time off! UGH!

eeyoresad.jpg?w=600

Hahahahahaha! I've never met you man but you know me so well. Yep! That's ME!!! Mr. Pessimist Cynical Negativist. Sound's like some Rush lyrics.

• Like 1

Jesus, the Warriors are going to come out flat with all of this time off! UGH!

eeyoresad.jpg?w=600

Hahahahahaha! I've never met you man but you know me so well. Yep! That's ME!!! Mr. Pessimist Cynical Negativist. Sound's like some Rush lyrics.

If Neil were a Disney character, that would be him! Alex is Tigger. Geddy....Rabbit maybe?

:dweez: :dweez: Stephen Curry, NBA MVP!!! :ebert: :clap: They got it right, Earl. :hi:

Thank you my dear! I am soooooo HAPPY!!!!! No more East Coast Bias BS! They got it it right!! You are good luck RC!!!

CHEERS!

GO WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

:dweez: :dweez: Stephen Curry, NBA MVP!!! :ebert: :clap: They got it right, Earl. :hi:

Thank you my dear! I am soooooo HAPPY!!!!! No more East Coast Bias BS! They got it it right!! You are good luck RC!!!

CHEERS!

GO WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!

Curry received 100 of 130 first-place votes for a total of 1,198 points from a panel of 129 writers and broadcasters, along with the fan vote on the NBA's website. Houston's James Harden had 25 first-place votes and 936 points. Cleveland'sLeBron James, a four-time MVP, got five first-place votes and 552 points.

I am watching Curry's MVP acceptance speech... sometimes he gets teary eyed, sometimes his wife, mother and sister get teary eyed... heck, I'm getting teary eyed just watching what a humble guy he is, LOL... great family.. this is nice to see in this day and age where many athletes and public figures are hard to like personality wise...

I am watching Curry's MVP acceptance speech... sometimes he gets teary eyed, sometimes his wife, mother and sister get teary eyed... heck, I'm getting teary eyed just watching what a humble guy he is, LOL... great family.. this is nice to see in this day and age where many athletes and public figures are hard to like personality wise...

Im so glad hes the face of the franchise and not Monta Ellis.

• Like 1