Happy Anniversary blackhawkrush!

Turbine Freight

The year has been a good one for blackhawkrush. This year blackhawkrush has put more things on top of other things than ever before. But, I should warn you, this is no time for complacency. No, there are still many things, and I cannot emphasize this too strongly, not on top of other things. I myself, on my way to the forum this morning, saw a thing that was not on top of another thing in any way.

Happy Anniversary :gumby:

• Like 1

Congrats! :musicnote: :musicnote: :musicnote: :musicnote: :musicnote: :musicnote: :musicnote: :musicnote: :musicnote: :musicnote: :musicnote: :musicnote: :musicnote: :musicnote: :musicnote: :musicnote: :hail:

Am I late?? :oops:

Trust me to arrive late. No time to lose.

Ladies and gentlemen, TRF administrators, friends of the thread, your dummy Royal Highness. Once again, the year has come full circle, and for me there can be no greater privilege, and honour, than to that to which it is my lot to have befallen this evening. There can be no finer honour than to welcome into our midst tonight a member who has not only done only more than not anyone for our thread, but nontheless has only done more. He started in TRF in 2008, he started again in 2011, and finally in 2012.

Happy Anni my Python pal Blackhawkrush. :cheers:

• Like 1