Announcing Kickstarter Campaign for a RUSH Fans Documentary

efdalby

This post is Admin approved and blessed!

This is a film portraying the wide spectrum of RUSH Fans...starring YOU... that will capture the excitement of the upcoming Tour in 2015.

Join in the effort...we need some heavy duty Rush Fan producers! Please share this with other fans you know who may be interested! Only three days left ...

Here is the link>>>> http://bit.ly/rushdocumentary

http://perfect-vistas.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/FB-Large-Post-Kickstarter-Ad-Master-Clean-Font.png

Asking for money? Not sure if this is cool or not.

It makes my decision easy since I don't have any..... :LOL:
  • Like 5

So here is your opportunity to participate in a unique documentary and say "Thank You"... sincerely...in a fun and creative way! That's the ultimate reason for this effort. What will you say? How would you thank them?

The fans thank Rush with every concert dollar they spend. And with purchasing every new cd/dvd package that becomes available. Not to mention t-shirts, bobble heads, sweatshirts, hoodies, and anything else that has a Rush logo on it. Rush should be thanking their fans who have kept them in the lifestyle they have at least since the days of Moving Pictures.

• Like 5

So here is your opportunity to participate in a unique documentary and say "Thank You"... sincerely...in a fun and creative way! That's the ultimate reason for this effort. What will you say? How would you thank them?

The fans thank Rush with every concert dollar they spend. And with purchasing every new cd/dvd package that becomes available. Not to mention t-shirts, bobble heads, sweatshirts, hoodies, and anything else that has a Rush logo on it. Rush should be thanking their fans who have kept them in the lifestyle they have at least since the days of Moving Pictures.

:cheerleader: love when you get riled up a little..... :)
  • Like 2

:cheerleader: love when you get riled up a little..... :)

Stuff like this makes me mad. :blaze:

$20,000 for what? Is most of the budget going toward tickets for every show for the crew?

They're mostly using video clips that fans send to them based on what it says in the description. Seriously, there is no reason why this should cots $20K.

Do any of the people involved even have any experience making a documentary? Where's a video showcasing the filmmakers talking about the project and telling us exactly what they are going to do?

At least a video clip of something showing that they're not completely inept would be nice.

This project is going to die fast and hard. This is not how you "sell" a Kickstarter project.

I can do a documentary similar to this for $500 and it will be excellent quality. Any backers?

• Like 2

"The script will be completed and production will begin once funding for the project has been achieved."

Gee. It would be nice if the "script" was ready before they sought funding.

And how long is this "documetary" targeted to be? 2 hours? 30 minutes? 30 seconds? That would be nice to know.

Sounds like they're going to make this all up as they go along...

They're asking for $20K and this is all they can give us? Wow.

Edited by savagegrace26

"The script will be completed and production will begin once funding for the project has been achieved."

And how long is this "documetary" targeted to be? 2 hours? 30 minutes? 30 seconds? That would be nice to know.

Well yeah, it's pretty obviously a scam.

This is a film portraying the wide spectrum of RUSH Fans...starring YOU... that will capture the excitement of the upcoming Tour in 2015.

Join in the effort...we need some heavy duty Rush Fan producers! Please share this with other fans you know who may be interested! Only three days left ...

Here is the link>>>> http://bit.ly/rushdocumentary

http://perfect-vistas.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/FB-Large-Post-Kickstarter-Ad-Master-Clean-Font.png

Nice "graphic design" there, buddy.

Or do you need the $20K to hire a graphic designer?

There are Photoshop tutorials online. At least try to make the main "selling" image look not horrible...

Edited by savagegrace26
  • Like 2

Well yeah, it's pretty obviously a scam.

Then why would 73 approve it?

What the hell does that even mean?

I assumed it meant that he asked 73 if he could post it.

What's 73? And would allowing him to post it even mean that this 73 even knows anything about this project?

Oh by the way....this post is Admin approved and blessed!

He can say that, doesn't mean it's so, I suppose.

He can say that, doesn't mean it's so, I suppose.

That would be even worse if he was fibbing about having his permission to post this.

I've already been interviewed once. So, I won't be doing another. Asking for money up front is usually the signs of a bad investment.
  • Like 3