Winter 2014-2015

Aikenrooster

I love the short days. :wub:

I'm the opposite. The short days make me depressed.

Me, too. They make me feel like I've wasted the entire day away sometimes.

I feel like that too. Once the sun goes down I don't really feel like doing much of anything.

Which is why you need to keep busy,

Go for a walk/run. Skiing if possible. It was hard for me when I moved here but as time went on I made adjustments to the winter conditions.

Did I mention that I hate to be cold? :LOL:

All the more reason to be active. :D

I'm too old for that. :LOL:

Again,

All the more reason. :codger: :D

:codger: :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez:

Now get out there and show me what you you've got! :codger: :D

I feel like that too. Once the sun goes down I don't really feel like doing much of anything.

Go for a walk/run. Skiing if possible. It was hard for me when I moved here but as time went on I made adjustments to the winter conditions.

Again,

:codger: :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez:

I'm dancing as hard as I can. What more do you want? :D

• Like 1

Again,

I'm dancing as hard as I can. What more do you want? :D

:LOL: :7up:

• Like 1

Its been mild here around 70 degrees and today we had some light rain. When I stepped out of Best Buy earlier today this is what I saw. Nature at its best....

http://s11.postimg.org/72xf15smr/20141202_124336.jpg

• Like 3

It was a thick sheet of ice this morning all over. Treacherous roads. I'm grateful we didn't lose electricity. The last ice storm, we had three days without any electricity.

Ice sucks. I'd rather have a foot of snow than half an inch of ice. Nasty stuff.

• Like 2

It was a thick sheet of ice this morning all over. Treacherous roads. I'm grateful we didn't lose electricity. The last ice storm, we had three days without any electricity.

Ice sucks. I'd rather have a foot of snow than half an inch of ice. Nasty stuff.

I'm with you - either snow or rain - no ice. Once, about fifteen years ago, my car took off across three lanes on the ice (I had lost all traction), two of those lanes had cars/trucks coming right at me. I took one look at what was coming at me and said to myself: Lorraine, you're a goner. Don't ask me how, but the next thing I knew I was in some parking lot. A truck nicked the rear fender of my car, and that was the extent of the damage.

• Like 3

Another icy night tonight. And tomorrow freezing rain and then rain.

freezing rain is terrible... I walk like a penguin if I have to go out. Here's hoping it gets above freezing quickly for your area.

You and me both. I've slid down the front stairs so many times I can't afford to anymore. The last time I cracked a couple of ribs in my back.

3rd day in a row where it's cloudy, misty and today, quite foggy... the shortest days of the year are here. temperature hanging around 5 Celcius... but good news is there is no snow on the ground .. :dweez: I'll take it.

How many degrees is that?.... :)

3rd day in a row where it's cloudy, misty and today, quite foggy... the shortest days of the year are here. temperature hanging around 5 Celcius... but good news is there is no snow on the ground .. :dweez: I'll take it.

How many degrees is that?.... :)

google says 41 F...

• Like 1