Most Bizarre Rush Song?

antiquark

fountain of lamneth

some of you are naming songs that don't sound like typical rush tunes, but that doesn't really make them bizarre.

is power windows really bizarre if you consider its release date?

• Like 2

fountain of lamneth

some of you are naming songs that don't sound like typical rush tunes, but that doesn't really make them bizarre.

Well I can easily say that none of Rush songs are really that bizarre.

But this is about the "most" bizarre Rush song. So there's that relative thing again...

Edited by savagegrace26

That one about dogs.

Gilmour's best solo!

• Like 3

BU2B2

You know, I really really like that half-song a lot. To me, it's a real throwback to the late seventies. I just wish they had finished it.

Doesn't sound much like a Rush song to me, which is why I listed it. I like it, but it doesn't sound typical to their other stuff.

BU2B2

You know, I really really like that half-song a lot. To me, it's a real throwback to the late seventies. I just wish they had finished it.

Doesn't sound much like a Rush song to me, which is why I listed it. I like it, but it doesn't sound typical to their other stuff.

I agree that it is not a typical Rush song. I think it had real potential to be a great song. When I said it was a real throwback to the late seventies, I wasn't referring to Rush just the time period.

BU2B2

I agree that it is not a typical Rush song. I think it had real potential to be a great song. When I said it was a real throwback to the late seventies, I wasn't referring to Rush just the time period.

Oh I see. Yes I would agree with you there. It would be cool if they'd expanded on it a bit.

Let's be honest and real... most Rush songs are bizarre when compared to the industry standard. This is all relative. Given that, I could easily argue the most "bizarre" Rush song is "New World Man" since it was the band's highest charting single in the US.

BU2B2

Oh I see. Yes I would agree with you there. It would be cool if they'd expanded on it a bit.

What do you lack..? Balls!

Referring to the song.. Not you girls :P

Edited by MMCXII