"Like" Collecting

savagegrace26

My strategy is to generally try to be a nice guy

<<<< It seems to be working

This ^^^^ and some charm never hurts......
  • Like 1

Should SOCN posts cost "like"s? :P

Depends. :LOL:

Yeah, better safe than sorry - you may shit yourself after reading what some people believe...

http://www.budgetsavvydiva.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/depend_protective_underwear-sm.jpg

• Like 1

My strategy is to generally try to be a nice guy

<<<< It seems to be working

This ^^^^ and some charm never hurts......

I noticed you use the same strategy :cheers:
  • Like 1

Should SOCN posts cost "like"s? :P

Depends. :LOL:

Yeah, better safe than sorry - you may shit yourself after reading what some people believe...

http://www.budgetsavvydiva.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/depend_protective_underwear-sm.jpg

I just laugh. :LOL:

I just say what I want to say, whatever comes to me or amuses me. If I get no likes or I get some likes, what's it matter, it's just a number anyway. I mean it's cool and all, but it's just a little acknowledgement, nothing to get to carried away with.
  • Like 1

Never thought about it... at all.. til now. Just realized I have over 2,112. Do I get a t-shirt or something? :huh:

You get one of those badge thingys if I can find the time to catch up on the 15 or so that I'm behind on. :doh:

Really? :blink: I was just kidding. Cool! :fistbump:

I just say what I want to say, whatever comes to me or amuses me. If I get no likes or I get some likes, what's it matter, it's just a number anyway. I mean it's cool and all, but it's just a little acknowledgement, nothing to get to carried away with.

You're just lucky there is no "you suck" button under the "like" button.... well, I'm lucky too.
  • Like 1

nah man. i post what i like, what resonates with me. i don't give a f**k if people like it or not. i like it.

'nuf said...

:laughing guy:

That's my girl!! :hi: :wub: :yay: :cheerleader:

This is why we "Like" Ladi.

:yes:

:coy:

I've killed so many threads if i gave a f**k about "likes" i'd have gone froot loops with all of the threads i've killed...

i think i should carry the THREAD KILLER AWARD or something...

No Amy you should get the KILLER LEGS award! :smoke:

• Like 1

Never thought about it... at all.. til now. Just realized I have over 2,112. Do I get a t-shirt or something? :huh:

You get one of those badge thingys if I can find the time to catch up on the 15 or so that I'm behind on. :doh:

For posts, not likes.

You're just lucky there is no "you suck" button under the "like" button.... well, I'm lucky too.

They have green thumbs and red thumbs on the Saints Report! Green for positive and red for negative. I'm a RED THUMB king on there! :D-13:

• Like 1

They have green thumbs and red thumbs on the Saints Report! Green for positive and red for negative. I'm a RED THUMB king on there! :D-13:

I'm a green thumb in the garden... you should have seen the tomatoes I grew this year

• Like 1

I'm a green thumb in the garden... you should have seen the tomatoes I grew this year

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-FPP685XgWnE/UCLrEec0PoI/AAAAAAAABM0/PPuMsBxOM_U/s1600/++Tomato+Maze.png

• Like 1

For posts, not likes.

That's what I thought but... eh... never mind.

I was on a message board years ago that had dislikes in addition to likes, except it was called +rep and -rep. you would lose certain "privileges" (such as the access to the site's shitty "arcade") if people didn't like what you were saying. I'm glad we just have likes here

I was on a message board years ago that had dislikes in addition to likes, except it was called +rep and -rep. you would lose certain "privileges" (such as the access to the site's shitty "arcade") if people didn't like what you were saying. I'm glad we just have likes here

Dislike.

T-shirt? :eh: I got a cheese grater when I hit 2112 post.
  • Like 1

I wonder if Rebel would have a - rep if we had a feature like that here? :unsure:
  • Like 2

Dislike.

I had the worst rep on the board! understandably, since I was 12

• Like 1

Dislike.

I had the worst rep on the board! understandably, since I was 12

Wear it as a badge of honor.

• Like 1

I wonder if Rebel would have a - rep if we had a feature like that here? :unsure:

that's exactly what I was thinking when I was typing that post.

I didn't wanna say anything for fear of breaking the whole "first rule of SOCN, you dont talk about SOCN" thing, but yeah...

• Like 3