What ever happened to Rushgirl?

nicky6

worst thread of all-time?

It's bad, but not even close to being the worst!

someone will outdo it before the day's over!

It may even be me.

The day is still young.

Focus on the bathroom habits of the guys and you will win easily.
  • Like 1

worst thread of all-time?

It's bad, but not even close to being the worst!

someone will outdo it before the day's over!

It may even be me.

The day is still young.

Focus on the bathroom habits of the guys and you will win easily.

But....I don't know their bathroom habits. And I don't want to know. :ph34r:

A lot of older Rush fans stick exclusively to Facebook these days as they don't like the negativety they encounter on forums.

I remember that one member on here had a right go at her for pushing to the front row when he and his wife had paid top dollar for that privilege. He felt it was of vital importance to call her out on this and the signs are that she hasn't been back since.

A lot of older Rush fans stick exclusively to Facebook these days as they don't like the negativety they encounter on forums.

I was on a forum like that once. No negativity. Which translated to stick your head in the sand and pretend that all is well.

I worked with a woman like that once in NYC. No one was allowed to talk about anything negative. Kind of hard to do when one lives and/or works in Manhattan. She used to burn candles at her desk to take care of the "negative vibes" in the air.

What is that supposed to mean to Rush fans anyway? Rush can do no wrong?

I was on a forum like that once. No negativity. Which translated to stick your head in the sand and pretend that all is well.

I worked with a woman like that once in NYC. No one was allowed to talk about anything negative. Kind of hard to do when one lives and/or works in Manhattan. She used to burn candles at her desk to take care of the "negative vibes" in the air.

Negativity is wasted energy. It sucks your life force. I have noticed there is far too much here.

Negativity is wasted energy. It sucks your life force. I have noticed there is far too much here.

That's your opinion.

• Like 2

That's your opinion.

Wow...... then on that Que....... laters.

Maybe we can start a Rush Matchmaking Service here.

I fear that you are going to find a huge influx of men in your matchmaking service. Good luck!

That's your opinion.

The treasure of a life is a measure of love and respect

The way you live, the gifts that you give

That's my opinion.....And yes I do believe that. People can be like cancer if you let them.

• Like 1

I would love to introduce anyone here that thinks this is a rough place to some real fun forums. Go try out just about anywhere on reddit or 4chan

Except that 4chan is mainly populated with adolescents and geeks.

• Like 1