It's "ROCK OR BUST" For AC/DC! "PLAY BALL!"

RUSHHEAD666

I can't believe I am starting this thread. As many of you know I can't stand Brian Johnson. AC/DC died when Bon Scott passed away.

Yet I will confess I still buy every AC/DC release!

Well I just heard two cuts off the new album tonight.

"Play Ball" and "Rock Or Bust."

Surprisingly both songs fuckking ROCK!!

Bon, I mean Brian isn't bad. Musically speaking it's excellent! You can't go wrong with the band right?

Melodic hard rock.

I actually love the two tracks I heard.

I will be picking up this cd!

I know that when it comes to that AC/DC sound that every song sounds similar, however it must be written that Angus Young is one of the greatest guitar players in the world.

Bon was one of the greatest lyricists/singer in the world.

RIP BON!!

"ROCK OR BUST" might not be a BUST!

ROCK ON!

I agree with your first statement. Back In Black was the last AC/DC album I ever bought. Their 70's stuff is some of my favorite music all time but have had no intetest since then. I saw them once in late 79' with Bon and twice in the very early 80's with Brian and its just not the same.... RIP Bon and AC/DC
  • Like 1

I agree with your first statement. Back In Black was the last AC/DC album I ever bought. Their 70's stuff is some of my favorite music all time but have had no intetest since then. I saw them once in late 79' with Bon and twice in the very early 80's with Brian and its just not the same.... RIP Bon and AC/DC

Excellent bud! I am soon jealous!!! Yes, as much as I loathe to play "Back In Black" anymore it was their last solid album.

For me the apex of AC/DC is "Highway To Hell." It's a shame that Bon died in that back of that car with that bitch who hooked him on heroin.

RIP BON!

LEGEND!!!!!!

• Like 1

Wow, AC/DC has a new album coming out? Really? If only there was an official AC/DC thread where we could all discuss this.

Oh, wait :LOL:

http://www.therushfo...d/page__st__260

the silly "rules" dont apply to a true rocker like earl!

HAHAHAHA!! Thanks amigo! Yeah I don't really follow the rules. I think an album deserves it's own thread. If it truly does deserve it. :dweez:

• Like 1

cant say I'm excited, man

I'll try to see em when they come to atlanta though if it's cheap enough. I still love all the 70s shit

Yep, agreed. But I do like FotS much more now, so up to that album I guess. An AC/DC show would always be worth going to.

• Like 1

I have two of theirs: Black Ice and Ballbreaker. What got me going was Angus Young's incredible energy on Thunderstruck. That song kicks my butt all the from here to Timbucktoo! :P

I have two of theirs: Black Ice and Ballbreaker. What got me going was Angus Young's incredible energy on Thunderstruck. That song kicks my butt all the from here to Timbucktoo! :P

Hey Baby!! You need to get the Bon Scott AC/DC catalog! Those albums will kick your butt to Mars!!!!!!

Hey Baby!! You need to get the Bon Scott AC/DC catalog! Those albums will kick your butt to Mars!!!!!!

Correction You need to get the entire AC/DC Catalog!.

it's all about Bon babeeee :hail:

If you liked those two, I would suggest you invest in Back in Black and For Those About to Rock.