savagegrace26

Petition to Reinstate Spaghetti Lee's TRF account  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Bring Spaghetti Lee Back?

• Yes
    • No
    • What is a Spaghetti Lee?
    • I'd rather listen to Pissto
    • Allow him back but quarantine him to a new subforum/dungeon where people can choose whether or not to be exposed to his verbal bile

I miss him

I miss him

Homo.

Learn how to quote f*ckface

I miss him

I miss him

Homo.

Learn how to quote f*ckface

It was for dramatic effect you tw**!

It was for dramatic effect you tw**!

See, like that.

The lack of a comma must have meant that he wanted you to quote Spaghetti.

• Like 2

To all those that worship at the alter of Spaghetti: Please, get some dignity. And maybe a smidge of class.

To all those that got their ****** in a wad because of Spaghetti: Please, get a sense of humor. And maybe just a smidge of reality.

Really, I have to suggest that if his comments about Neil's wife were the final straw, then, really, let's *all* lay down our BS card on the forum in general. There's a whole of the anti Neil stones being cast.

Seriously... taking Spaghetti Lee seriously is akin to taking Daniel Tosh seriously.

PS My vote is for the TRF purgatory/zoo/freak show.... also known as living in 'mericuh. Free speech doesn't mean you don't have to deal with d-bags.

I have a date with a girl named Lorraine right now so hopefully I won't be back until tomorrow...

It'll take her 4 hours to get up the stairs...

Too bad you couldn't see me laughing when I read this.

My legs, however, are in fine shape. It would only take two hours. Provided there's a landing in between so that I can rest a bit.

She took two hours to drink her glass of wine that I paid for.

To all those that worship at the alter of Spaghetti: Please, get some dignity. And maybe a smidge of class.

To all those that got their ****** in a wad because of Spaghetti: Please, get a sense of humor. And maybe just a smidge of reality.

:eyeroll:

As a moderator it was more irritating seeing a reported post that (as I call him) pasta boy made over anything that he actually posted. Then again I was also against having subforums and most definitely against discussing politics or religion but was overruled, which in part led to the strike system in the first place due to morons attacking each other in alleged defense of alleged beliefs which has unfortunately become a daily occurrence as a result. But I digress...

I think that pasta boy provided a much needed service of balance what with all of the fanboy suck fests that are known to take place in such forums as these. While he may or may not have been a troll, he knew EXACTLY how to push the right buttons while only casually crossing the line of good taste. The reverence in which some "foamers" hold Rush is truly sickening. He is obviously a Rush fan because his knowledge is extensive enough to piss a good bunch of the overly sensitive Neil scaring type of fans that want Rush to be more than they are.

So I voted yes. :)

• Like 4

This is a lightly moderated forum that operates free to us but not to the admins. Why should they have to worry about the likes of him?

I agree. Toe the line, or go to CP—simple. We are fortunate to have such a great forum...and I don't even know what he did.

• Like 1

This is a lightly moderated forum that operates free to us but not to the admins. Why should they have to worry about the likes of him?

I agree. Toe the line, or go to CP—simple. We are fortunate to have such a great forum...and I don't even know what he did.

Spaghetti is too advanced and literate for CP...

• Like 1

If he'd left TRF and joined CP prior to his banishment here, he'd have increased the average IQ of both forums.

Well, maybe not, but he would have increased the average IQ here.

• Like 2

If he'd left TRF and joined CP prior to his banishment here, he'd have increased the average IQ of both forums.

Thus Spake Zarathrustra!

I see time away from the hookers and blow has cleared your mind. Answered prayers for TRF

No, he definitely would have increased both. I mean, have you seen CP?

• Like 1

He's probably got 5 user names for that board

• Like 1

Yep. But I've also seen Spaghetti's posts, so I stand by my original statement.

Why everyone seems to be spending so much time, energy (and bandwidth, to boot) on this reprehensible character, I will never understand.

Assuming that he is not in 'real life' the crass, rude, ridiculous person he purported to be in his posts (which is something I absolutely can't stand- just be your f***ing self, for f**k's sake!)...then who is he? None of us knows. Just a character. A f***ing worthless character.

I believe someone said 'good riddance to bad rubbish' with regard to him recently- and I couldn't agree more.

OK- end of wasted bandwidth from me. End of story. Moving on, now...

• Like 5

As a moderator it was more irritating seeing a reported post that (as I call him) pasta boy made over anything that he actually posted. Then again I was also against having subforums and most definitely against discussing politics or religion but was overruled, which in part led to the strike system in the first place due to morons attacking each other in alleged defense of alleged beliefs which has unfortunately become a daily occurrence as a result. But I digress...

I think that pasta boy provided a much needed service of balance what with all of the fanboy suck fests that are known to take place in such forums as these. While he may or may not have been a troll, he knew EXACTLY how to push the right buttons while only casually crossing the line of good taste. The reverence in which some "foamers" hold Rush is truly sickening. He is obviously a Rush fan because his knowledge is extensive enough to piss a good bunch of the overly sensitive Neil scaring type of fans that want Rush to be more than they are.

So I voted yes. :)

JUSTICE FOR TOOKIE SPAGHETTI LEE!!!

Spaghetti made his bed......let him lie in it.

Mick

I have a memory foam mattress with really high thread count cotton sheets that are incredibly soft. I love being told to go lie in it. :)
  • Like 1