How To Make Your... Smell And Taste Delicious

ThatLightInYourEyes

Since dating advice has apparently come to this, I've decided to throw this link to the lurker dudes. Have fun, guys!

http://www.myfatpock...campaign=buffer

EDIT: Waiting for one of Sheldon's GIFs...

Edited by ThatLightInYourEyes
  • Like 1

Since dating advice has apparently come to this, I've decided to throw this link to the lurker dudes. Have fun, guys!

http://www.myfatpock...campaign=buffer

EDIT: Waiting for one of Sheldon's GIFs...

Quite a bit of incorrect information in that article.

I never knew this was such an issue for some. Keep everything nice and clean. This goes for both men and women.

Keep the frumunda cheese to a minimum.

Smell like roses and taste like diet coke? How about smell like pizza and taste like beer? Lots more happy women if they can swing that.

There's a reason anchovies aren't exactly the most popular pizza toppings, Sheldon...

• Like 1

Smell like roses and taste like diet coke? How about smell like pizza and taste like beer? Lots more happy women if they can swing that.

There's a reason anchovies aren't exactly the most popular pizza toppings, Sheldon...

Did I say anything about anchovies?

No!

:P

Did I say anything about anchovies?

No!

:P

And yet, it's the most likely occurrence.

If it smells like trout, throw it out!