Italian Prog RULES!! I Personally Love Le Orme! Do You?

RUSHHEAD666

Some guy in the Bay Area passed away a few months ago so his buddy took his cd collection down to the local used record store to sell.

There were about 7000 prog cds. The store actually created a prog section! IT'S HEAVEN!!!

I'm like a little kid in a candy store.

i am moderating and buying like ten cds a week. YES! I STILL BUY CDS!!!! I will until the day I die!

I have discovered so much stuff that it truly is mind blowing.

I have an ok knowledge of prog overseas thanks to my Japanese cardboard sleeve addiction.

But these jewel case gems are amazing!!!!

I had like four Japanese Le Orme cd already but this guy had the whole catalog!

It's incredible. I found a 2004 cd called "Elementi." It's excellent. Great guitar solos with sweet swirling keys.

I love this guy's voice too. Emotional.

This band RULES!!

EURO PROG IS ENDLESS!!!!!!

Keep buying CDS!!!!

I have an iPod for my car and it SUCKS!!!!

• Like 2

Are you trying to steal my very personal area of expertise, Earl? :LOL: :lol:

http://www.therushfo...alian-pop-rock/

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I thought to myself after I wrote this thread that only you would respond! I know that you live in Italy!! I also know that you have a vast knowledge in Italian Prog. I LOVE IT!!! I have so much buddy! If I ever get to Italy I hope we can meet!!!!

The way things look it will just be me going. Sadly things are bad right now with the wife.

But screw it. Music is keeping me happy.

Cheers!!!!

• Like 1

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I thought to myself after I wrote this thread that only you would respond! I know that you live in Italy!! I also know that you have a vast knowledge in Italian Prog. I LOVE IT!!! I have so much buddy! If I ever get to Italy I hope we can meet!!!!

The way things look it will just be me going. Sadly things are bad right now with the wife.

Cheers!!!!

Yeah, I've read between the lines in many of your recent posts and came to that thought. All I can say is I'm truly sorry, you always came across a loving couple, I hope you can patch things up. Don't make the mistake to put the Audi over Wendy!! :cool:

Cheers!!!!

Yeah, I've read between the lines in many of your recent posts and came to that thought. All I can say is I'm truly sorry, you always came across a loving couple, I hope you can patch things up. Don't make the mistake to put the Audi over Wendy!! :cool:

Hahahahaha!!!! You are awesome! LOL! Well sadly I've inside the Audi more than Wendy! HAHAHAHA! I feel like a fukkking virgin!

We were a great couple. She got older and I well and still my immature self.

Thank you my friend. Cheers!

• Like 1

Le Orme are good,Banco are good,but my personal favourite Italian prog band are PFM!Superb!Many many great prog bands in Europe

• Like 1