Lifetime movies in which men do NOT suck

Mara

Are there any?

I admit to watching a few Lifetime movies in my day; they're usually bad to the point of being highly entertaining (in small doses - a Lifetime movie marathon would probably violate certain statutes of the Geneva Convention).

Seriously - the overarching message is that Men Suck And Will Ruin Your Life. Even the movies in which the villain is a woman - there's always some "excuse" for why she turned into a psycho-lunatic-killer, and it's almost always because Some Man Was Mean To Her at some point.

I was really pissed at what the Lifetime treatment did to Stephen King's "Big Driver". They took a good story and ruined it with the whole "take back the night" angle.

I have blocked Lifetime for this reason. Sure, I might miss an occasional Frasier rerun or something, but the good outweighs the bad.

You watched Lifetime enough to know to block it?

:LOL:

It was a joke numbnuts! :LOL:

• Like 1

You could probably come up with Lifetime Movie drinking games if you were so inclined. Then again, there are drinking games associated with good movies, so why waste time?
  • Like 1

I have blocked Lifetime for this reason. Sure, I might miss an occasional Frasier rerun or something, but the good outweighs the bad.

You watched Lifetime enough to know to block it?

:LOL:

It was a joke numbnuts! :LOL:

Sure it was. And global warming is real.