Pick one song they should play next tour

savagegrace26

Only one? I'm not buying a ticket to watch them play one damn song!

http://i2.wp.com/www.brobible.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/80458-Im-Out-George-Costanza-Seinfel-HAqL.gif

They will charge $5 for one song...plus surcharges

Even though Xanadu is my favorite Rush song, everyone that's hoping for it is hoping too high. I would love to hear Jacob's Ladder.
  • Like 1

Even though Xanadu is my favorite Rush song, everyone that's hoping for it is hoping too high. ...

Why?

I just think that it's too far out of Geddy's vocal range. I was listening to a version of it on a Roll The Bones bootleg and it sounded like he was straining.

Even though Xanadu is my favorite Rush song, everyone that's hoping for it is hoping too high. ...

Why?

I just think that it's too far out of Geddy's vocal range. I was listening to a version of it on a Roll The Bones bootleg and it sounded like he was straining.

I'm sure he was straining on the RTB one, but his range hasn't really decreased much, if at all, since then

Why?

I'm sure he was straining on the RTB one, but his range hasn't really decreased much, if at all, since then

People say how tired and strained his voice sounds yet they want them to play songs like Xanadu and Hemispheres.

Why?

People say how tired and strained his voice sounds yet they want them to play songs like Xanadu and Hemispheres.

The highest note on Xanadu is a high D. That's the same note Geddy sings in the toned-down 2112.

• Like 2