The Official 2014 Oakland Raiders Thread! "A COMMITMENT TO EXCREMENT!" 0-6

RUSHHEAD666

I'm not going. Not going to give Mark Davis a dime.

Good move,

Just go by a twelve pack and watch highlights of the good ole' days! :D

Thanks buddy! Beer and a Raider loss are perfect for each other!

These days it's more likely a bottle of this:

methylated-spirits-500ml.jpg

Insert Jamarcus Russell joke here.

• Like 1

I'm not going. Not going to give Mark Davis a dime.

Good move,

Just go by a twelve pack and watch highlights of the good ole' days! :D

Thanks buddy! Beer and a Raider loss are perfect for each other!

These days it's more likely a bottle of this:

methylated-spirits-500ml.jpg

Insert Jamarcus Russell joke here.

That's hilarious! I should have caught that! Purple Drank!!!! Grape Jolly Ranchers anyone? Codeine? 7up?

• Like 2

Go on a bit of a tear.... lose to the Raiders.... yeah, that sounds about right for my Chiefs.

Alas, I am happy the Raiders are not going to go O-fer. I was actually at the final regular season game in Lambeau when the Packers beat the Lions to get them to 0-16. I couldn't help but feel bad for Detroit (especially Calvin Johnson, who played his heart out that game). It has to suck to be professionals and put in all that work and not come out with at least one good day. No, I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

• Like 1

Go on a bit of a tear.... lose to the Raiders.... yeah, that sounds about right for my Chiefs.

Alas, I am happy the Raiders are not going to go O-fer. I was actually at the final regular season game in Lambeau when the Packers beat the Lions to get them to 0-16. I couldn't help but feel bad for Detroit (especially Calvin Johnson, who played his heart out that game). It has to suck to be professionals and put in all that work and not come out with at least one good day. No, I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Well said sir.

The Rams never score 38 points in the space of three games never mind one half! :LOL:

I can't fukking believe my eyes. 52-0 How the hell did they beat the Chiefs? I should be happy though. With the Jags winning again that makes the Raiders take over the number one draft pick in 2015,

Then again does it really matter? The kid at the helm of the Ducks is the number one pick. Do the Raiders pick him and trade Carr? Carr is getting worse by the day.

Not even 40 draft picks will help the Raiders.

COMMITMENT TO EXCREMENT!!!

Edited by RUSHHEAD666

I was amazed at this result. I stopped watching after the 1st quarter & switched to Bills/Browns.

No team should take a dicking like this. It wasn't even competitive.

Oakland do my head in!

I'm with you TF!

Drowning my sorrows tonight listening to The Ramones. FUKK FOOTBALL.

So, you guys gonna give up a pick and get Harbaugh?

Hahaha! That's all the rave over here on the sports talk radio stations.

I think it will happen. The Raiders will keep Carr. They need a whole new team around him so the number one pick won't help at this point.

The Raiders will need a new GM too.

I would just give Gruden ten million a year and give him the keys to the Silver And Black Kingdom.

I think it will happen. The Raiders will keep Carr. They need a whole new team around him so the number one pick won't help at this point.

I would just give Gruden ten million a year and give him the keys to the Silver And Black Kingdom.

Gruden's enjoying his broadcasting gig too much to come back.

Besides, if ducky didn't have Gruden to look forward to every Monday, I don't know WHAT would become of him... :scared:

Gruden's enjoying his broadcasting gig too much to come back.

Besides, if ducky didn't have Gruden to look forward to every Monday, I don't know WHAT would become of him... :scared:

Hahaha! Very true! What would Ducky do without Chucky? Gruden is so "Child's Play."

So they're only gonna give up the 4th pick for Harbaugh...congrats on having enough pride to ruin your draft status. :)

So they're only gonna give up the 4th pick for Harbaugh...congrats on having enough pride to ruin your draft status. :)

Fu** the draft,

That wouldn't matter either way. :LOL:

I am with you! FUKK THE DRAFT!!!! Today was our RAIDER NATION SUPERBOWL!!! CARR IS OUR QUARTERBACK!

CRAPPERDiCK IS A FOOL. HE IS A BRAINLESS BUST!!!! A MANCHiLD WITH THE BRAIN OF AN ANT!!!!!

Edited by RUSHHEAD666
  • Like 1