The Official 2014 Oakland Raiders Thread! "A COMMITMENT TO EXCREMENT!" 0-6

RUSHHEAD666

This started long before Mark Davis took over the team. Al Davis was a joke. He and Kim Jong Il shared a lot in common.... crazed belief they were wiser and better than they were.... ridiculous love of jumpsuits... handed the kingdom over to an inept son... their king/team hated by anyone with more than three brain cells.

No need to bring politics in to the situation,

At one time Al Davis was a great owner. He should have sold the team back in the 90's but he had too much pride. People have short memories. Sure, they have sucked for the last thirteen years. But as a fan since the late 60's I will always love them and give them sh** no matter what happens! :madra:

They had some great years...Stabler era...Plunkett...Bo Jackson. I was living in Washington during the early 80's and the rivalry with the Seahawks was epic. The entire AFC West was solid, actually.

ETA: How could I leave out Lyle Alzado?

Fu** yeah! ,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZvEaRc0k2U

This is what I grew up with. :madra: :madra: :madra:

REAL RAIDER FOOTBALL!

Dave Casper! :dweez:

"The Ghost To The Post!!" YES!!!!

OTIS SISTRUNK!

• Like 2

So, San Antonio is (slightly) abuzz with the news some of the Raider staff met with various city types to walk the Alamodome to see if it is a good "temporary fit" (while the city apparently pursues building another stadium).

Really?!?

Ummmmmm....

One, I am very certain this is just a play to get better terms from either Los Angeles or the Oakland area on a new facility there.

Two, kind of ridiculous we would commit to building a new stadium when the dome we already have had no permanent tenant. Granted, unlike the Houston Astrodome, the San Antonio Alamodome is actually fully paid for, but really, it is little more than a fairly well run albatross.

Three, I really don't see people down here supporting the Raiders. This is diehard Cowboy country. It would take generations to convert the area to Raider/AFC football. The games would probably sell out, yes, with fans from other NFL cities taking a long snowbird weekend to enjoy the warm South Texas winters and their favorite team beating the snot out of the Raiders. (Which, from a city tourism point-of-view isn't really that bad of an idea).

I think the only thing the Raiders might have going for them with San Antonio fans is their colors are silver and black...

• Like 1

So, San Antonio is (slightly) abuzz with the news some of the Raider staff met with various city types to walk the Alamodome to see if it is a good "temporary fit" (while the city apparently pursues building another stadium).

Really?!?

Ummmmmm....

One, I am very certain this is just a play to get better terms from either Los Angeles or the Oakland area on a new facility there.

Two, kind of ridiculous we would commit to building a new stadium when the dome we already have had no permanent tenant. Granted, unlike the Houston Astrodome, the San Antonio Alamodome is actually fully paid for, but really, it is little more than a fairly well run albatross.

Three, I really don't see people down here supporting the Raiders. This is diehard Cowboy country. It would take generations to convert the area to Raider/AFC football. The games would probably sell out, yes, with fans from other NFL cities taking a long snowbird weekend to enjoy the warm South Texas winters and their favorite team beating the snot out of the Raiders. (Which, from a city tourism point-of-view isn't really that bad of an idea).

I think the only thing the Raiders might have going for them with San Antonio fans is their colors are silver and black...

It's fu***** stupid!

It's either Oakland or I give up. Been a fan since the late 60's and I am so fed up with all this BS! :madra: :madra: :madra:

• Like 1

Really?!?

Ummmmmm....

Why can't they just stay in Oakland? I didn't like it when they were in L.A.. I still can't get used to the Cardinals being in Arizona while the Rams play in St. Louis.
  • Like 3

Really?!?

Ummmmmm....

It's fu***** stupid!

It's either Oakland or I give up. Been a fan since the late 60's and I am so fed up with all this BS! :madra: :madra: :madra:

TESTIFY TROUTSTER!!!

OAKLAND FOREVER!!! :madra: :madra: :madra: :madra: :madra: :madra: :madra: :madra:

• Like 1

Really?!?

Ummmmmm....

Why can't they just stay in Oakland? I didn't like it when they were in L.A.. I still can't get used to the Cardinals being in Arizona while the Rams play in St. Louis.

Yep,

I guess I am just old school and stubborn!!

• Like 1

Really?!?

Ummmmmm....

It's fu***** stupid!

TESTIFY TROUTSTER!!!

OAKLAND FOREVER!!! :madra: :madra: :madra: :madra: :madra: :madra: :madra: :madra:

It's just turning in to a damn circus now days. Mark "the idiot" Davis needs to get the hell out of the way!!

• Like 1

Really?!?

Ummmmmm....

Yep,

I'm with you Trout! If the move again I'm DONE.

• Like 1

Really?!?

Ummmmmm....

Yep,

I'm with you Trout! If the move again I'm DONE.

Will you not follow them if they go to San Antonio Earl??? :oops:

Hurray Raiders fans the 0-16 possibility is still alive! It's alive! It's ALIVE!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xos2MnVxe-c

Hahahahaha!!! Jim Rome must be in Heaven!!! 0-9 baby!!! Car looked like shit today. He is not the future. The Raiders will draft the kid from Oregon. Another quarterback.

The Raiders should move to San Antonio. I know Jerry Jones was very close to Al so now Mark and Jerry will be in the same state.

At least the Raiders will have the same colors as the Spurs!!

• Like 1

Hurray Raiders fans the 0-16 possibility is still alive! It's alive! It's ALIVE!!

Hahahahaha!!! Jim Rome must be in Heaven!!! 0-9 baby!!! Car looked like shit today. He is not the future. The Raiders will draft the kid from Oregon. Another quarterback.

The Raiders should move to San Antonio. I know Jerry Jones was very close to Al so now Mark and Jerry will be in the same state.

Fu** that!,

If they move I will be done with them. I never thought in my life time that it might come to this. They will always have a special place in my heart only because it's in my blood.

Fu** that!,

If they move I will be done with them. I never thought in my life time that it might come to this. They will always have a special place in my heart only because it's in my blood.

I agree Trout! Once you are a Raider fan it's in your blood forever. I might have to get a blood transfusion if they move to LA or Texas.

Maybe I can ask Keith Richards who his doctor is. LOL

• Like 2

I used to watch the Raiders (and cheer for them) in the days of George Blanda, Jim Otto, Fred Blitnikoff, Daryl Lamonica.... too bad they've fallen to such a low

Yeah,

Those were the days and many more to come after that. I became a fan back in the late 60's. I lived just outside of Kansas City and my stepfather was a huge Chiefs fan. I didn't like him at all. When the game was on TV I would look at him and then look back at the TV and remember telling myself I will take the guys in Black!! :madra:

I'm a Chiefs fan and I want the Silver and Black to return to glory.

Rivalries are best when both sides are vital and competitive.

Well said! I used to HATE the Chiefs. Now I just don't care. Denver also.

I just root for any team playing the Whiners.

Raiders will get good when they go to LA.

I thought they were going to San Antonio Earl? :hail:

• Like 1

That's on the hot stove buddy but I think that's a bluff. I heard that there will be no corporate sponsorship out there for luxury boxes!

LA is the place to be!

That's on the hot stove buddy but I think that's a bluff. I heard that there will be no corporate sponsorship out there for luxury boxes!

LA is the place to be!

The Rams are going back there too aren't they? Their owner has a 60 acre plot and the lease is up in St Louis at the end of the season.

LA is the place to be!

The Rams are going back there too aren't they? Their owner has a 60 acre plot and the lease is up in St Louis at the end of the season.

Holy Toledo! That is true! Not sure LA can support two teams but it is the second biggest market in the country.

There are also rumors circulating the Chargers are going to move to LA!

LA is the place to be!

Holy Toledo! That is true! Not sure LA can support two teams but it is the second biggest market in the country.

There are also rumors circulating the Chargers are going to move to LA!

Moving is the last thing the team should be worrying about. That's not going to change any thing as far as getting them back on the right track. They need a complete overhaul from top to bottom.

Okay fuckos. I've got the Radiers +10 this week and I'm looking to cash in.

fuckos. :LOL:

Well,

When the Raiders need 10 points to beat the Chargers you know things are bad. :P

I placed the bet and then walked away mumbling to myself (in disbelief) "I just took the Raiders".