The Official 2014 Oakland Raiders Thread! "A COMMITMENT TO EXCREMENT!" 0-6

RUSHHEAD666

Hopefully this thread will fall into the wasteland on here but it must be written.

The Jags won a game so the are now 1-6.

The Raiders lost to Carson Palmer today at home. They are now a pathetic 0-6.

Jim Rome must be loving the Raiders as he loves to root for some team to go 0-16.

This could be it everyone!!! The Raiders could go 0-16!

The Raiders might get the number one pick in 2015!!!!

Who cares!!! I am sure Reggie and Mark Davis will blow that too!

The only positive thing on this shit team is DEREK CARR!!

Could you imagine if he had an O Line?

How about some high powered wide receivers?

The Raiders picked JaMarcus Russell over Megatron. Idiots Rule!

Anyway I think Derek Carr is the real deal.

He just needs to play on a real team.

REAL MEN WEAR BLACK!

Yeah right. The Raiders are a bunch of pansies.

• Like 4

The SAINTS wear black and we're 2-4 against a real bottom-feeding bunch as well, teams like the 2-5 Failclowns, the 1-5 Tampon Bay Fuckaneers, the 3-3 Brown Stains and the 2-5 Viqueens.

:fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury:

• Like 1

The SAINTS wear black and we're 2-4 against a real bottom-feeding bunch as well, teams like the 2-5 Failclowns, the 1-5 Tampon Bay Fuckaneers, the 3-3 Brown Stains and the 2-5 Viqueens.

:fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury:

HAHAHA! Every time the "Aint's" lose I think about you buddy! It's a sad year for both of us!!!

The Raiders are at the Brown Shit Stains next week! 0-7 baby!

JUST LOSE BABY!

• Like 1

Hopefully this thread will fall into the wasteland on here but it must be written.

Jim Rome must be loving the Raiders as he loves to root for some team to go 0-16.

REAL MEN WEAR BLACK!

It's really pathetic isn't it?

Mark Davis needs to sell the team ASAP!! He has no buisness running this team. I m so sick of all this BS every fu***** year. :madra:

HAHAHA! Every time the "Aint's" lose I think about you buddy! It's a sad year for both of us!!!

The Raiders are at the Brown Shit Stains next week! 0-7 baby!

JUST LOSE BABY!

:LOL:

REAL MEN WEAR BLACK!

It's really pathetic isn't it?

Mark Davis needs to sell the team ASAP!! He has no buisness running this team. I m so sick of all this BS every fu***** year. :madra:

It truly is a catastrophic situation. I agree Mark and his mom need to sell the team ASAP!!!!!

Reggie McKenzie will be fired next.

• Like 1

:laughing guy: I don't follow football much, but I had to pop in to say this is one funny topic... carry on.

Hahaha! Thanks!! "Carry On My Wayward Son" Of A Gun!!! MARK DAVIS GET RID OF YOUR DUMB AND DUMBER HAIRCUT TOO!

Love,

KANSAS

• Like 1

This started long before Mark Davis took over the team. Al Davis was a joke. He and Kim Jong Il shared a lot in common.... crazed belief they were wiser and better than they were.... ridiculous love of jumpsuits... handed the kingdom over to an inept son... their king/team hated by anyone with more than three brain cells.

This started long before Mark Davis took over the team. Al Davis was a joke. He and Kim Jong Il shared a lot in common.... crazed belief they were wiser and better than they were.... ridiculous love of jumpsuits... handed the kingdom over to an inept son... their king/team hated by anyone with more than three brain cells.

No need to bring politics in to the situation,

At one time Al Davis was a great owner. He should have sold the team back in the 90's but he had too much pride. People have short memories. Sure, they have sucked for the last thirteen years. But as a fan since the late 60's I will always love them and give them sh** no matter what happens! :madra:

• Like 2

At one time Al Davis was a great owner. He should have sold the team back in the 90's but he had too much pride. People have short memories. Sure, they have sucked for the last thirteen years. But as a fan since the late 60's I will always love them and give them sh** no matter what happens! :madra:

They had some great years...Stabler era...Plunkett...Bo Jackson. I was living in Washington during the early 80's and the rivalry with the Seahawks was epic. The entire AFC West was solid, actually.

ETA: How could I leave out Lyle Alzado?

Edited by goose
  • Like 1

They had some great years...Stabler era...Plunkett...Bo Jackson. I was living in Washington during the early 80's and the rivalry with the Seahawks was epic. The entire AFC West was solid, actually.

Fu** yeah! ,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZvEaRc0k2U

This is what I grew up with. :madra: :madra: :madra:

Edited by troutman
  • Like 1

Troutman.... gotta say, I enjoy your posts... but the last time the Raiders were relevant, my son wasn't even born... and he's old enough to rent a car now! :codger:

Alas, I am a Chiefs fan.... this means that if I was told to root for the Raiders or Al Qaeda.... I would root for the Raiders, but I would still bitch about it the whole time. :poke:

Troutman.... gotta say, I enjoy your posts... but the last time the Raiders were relevant, my son wasn't even born... and he's old enough to rent a car now! :codger:

Alas, I am a Chiefs fan.... this means that if I was told to root for the Raiders or Al Qaeda.... I would root for the Raiders, but I would still bitch about it the whole time. :poke:

Dude keep the politics out of it!

If you want it moved to SOCN keep it up.

Fu** yeah! ,

REAL RAIDER FOOTBALL!

• Like 1

If they did a play-off and Super Bowl in reverse the Raiders could get a perfect 0-19 record and mirror the 1972 Dolphins, like the Anti-Dolphins!

Hahaha! The "Anti-Dolphins!" The Reverse Raiders of Radical Rot.

Aye!

:16ton:

Fu** yeah! ,

REAL RAIDER FOOTBALL!

Dave Casper! :dweez:
  • Like 1