The Official 2014 Oakland Raiders Thread! "A COMMITMENT TO EXCREMENT!" 0-6

RUSHHEAD666

The Greatness Of The Raidas is back!

That's a little extreme! :LOL:

There's nothing extreme about the Raiders' greatness. In fact, it's barely perceptible. :P

Great win over the Niners! Kap is really showing his limitations in terms of being a pocket quarterback. Just not smart enough.

The Greatness Of The Raidas is back!

That's a little extreme! :LOL:

There's nothing extreme about the Raiders' greatness. In fact, it's barely perceptible. :P

Great win over the Niners! Kap is really showing his limitations in terms of being a pocket quarterback. Just not smart enough.

Hahaha! Funny stuff!

CRAPPERNICK WILL BE CRUSHED TOMORROW!

FUCKK THE QB DUCK! WE HAVE CARR!!! DESTROY KC!!!!

I doubt it.

This thread can die a lonely death yet! RAIDERS WIN!!! CARR!!

I picked up a Carr jersey today!! I fuckking love him!

Just wait until the Raiders get a wide receiver and some O Linemen!

The Greatness of the Raiders will be back in three years!!!

Too bad they will be in LA by 2018.

• Like 1

This thread is now closed. 3-13 SHIT TEAM! SHIT DRAFT PICK! #4

Nothing will help this shit team. Fuckinng sucks. Hope they move to San Antonio in a few years. Maybe LA!

Embarrassing to watch such tripe.

Mark Davis! You truly are DUMB AND DUMBER! YOU ARE THE DUMBEST EVER!!!

Here's some cool AFL memorabilia.

10922479_10205517242311678_2482079934902904604_n.jpg?oh=952328c4b95baf86d7725d4a22dbc18e&oe=552CF6D0&__gda__=1430076260_29114a2f1beea83a4e0e8a6212a32403

Those are awesome! :dweez:

Are they yours? Also, are they the ones where you would put a quarter in the machine and get a random one? :codger:

I WISH they were mine. Saw the picture on Facebook, and thought it was worth sharing.

10922479_10205517242311678_2482079934902904604_n.jpg?oh=952328c4b95baf86d7725d4a22dbc18e&oe=552CF6D0&__gda__=1430076260_29114a2f1beea83a4e0e8a6212a32403

Are they yours? Also, are they the ones where you would put a quarter in the machine and get a random one? :codger:

I WISH they were mine. Saw the picture on Facebook, and thought it was worth sharing.

Wow! I was going to say the same thing!! I remember those mini helmets. I had a bunch when I was a kid. They are long gone!!!

I did have a Raider helmet.

So speaking of the Raiders I see that Jack Del Rio is getting another interview with Mark Davis. Now I don't have a problem with this hire at all.

Jack turned the Jaguars around.

Jack is also born and raised in Hayward California. He's a local guy and he grew up loving the Raiders in the Seventies!!!

I would keep Tony Soprano too. Oh not the HBO show guy! LOL! RIP

• Like 1

Wow! I was going to say the same thing!! I remember those mini helmets. I had a bunch when I was a kid. They are long gone!!!

I did have a Raider helmet.

So speaking of the Raiders I see that Jack Del Rio is getting another interview with Mark Davis. Now I don't have a problem with this hire at all.

Jack turned the Jaguars around.

Jack is also born and raised in Hayward California. He's a local guy and he grew up loving the Raiders in the Seventies!!!

I would keep Tony Soprano too. Oh not the HBO show guy! LOL! RIP

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/report-raiders-to-hire-jack-del-rio/ar-AA8ahkS?ocid=ansSportingNews11

It's official. Here we go again. ;)

http://sports.yahoo....01477--nfl.html

Nice link title. It made me think they were hiring Sparano until I opened it...

• Like 1

I LOVE THE MOVE!!!!!!!!!

Jack Del Rio is awesome. He was born and raised in Hayward California. That's where I work!! He was also born and raised an OAKLAND RAIDER FAN!

I am so happy!!! He turned the Jags around! He's tough too.

So ok guys.

We now have a real coach and a real quarterback.

We have two pieces.

Everyone else can go as far as I'm concerned.

• Like 2

I LOVE THE MOVE!!!!!!!!!

Jack Del Rio is awesome. He was born and raised in Hayward California. That's where I work!! He was also born and raised an OAKLAND RAIDER FAN!

So ok guys.

We have two pieces.

It's a start,

Nice to finally have a coach that has a decent reputation. Only time will tell though. I am not getting my hopes up just yet. Need too see some serious improvement all around.

• Like 1

I LOVE THE MOVE!!!!!!!!!

So ok guys.

We have two pieces.

It's a start,

Nice to finally have a coach that has a decent reputation. Only time will tell though. I am not getting my hopes up just yet. Need too see some serious improvement all around.

Del Rio's reputation isn't all that great. In the past, he and his players have been accused of dirty play. He's been called a "dick" on occasion. I'm not sure if the Raiders want to go back to being known as one of the "dirty teams" again.

I LOVE THE MOVE!!!!!!!!!

So ok guys.

We have two pieces.

It's a start,

Del Rio's reputation isn't all that great. In the past, he and his players have been accused of dirty play. He's been called a "dick" on occasion. I'm not sure if the Raiders want to go back to being known as one of the "dirty teams" again.

Oh fu**!!

There isn't a team in the league that doesn't have a reputation for hard hits legal or not. I grew up with it. Raiders and every other team in the league. The NFL just pointed fingers the most at the Raiders. I have seen it all. The higher ups just needed an excuse to crack down on hard hits. The Raiders/Steelers back in the day was all out war on both sides!! If Del Rio brings back some smash mouth football I am all for it. :madra:

I LOVE THE MOVE!!!!!!!!!

So ok guys.

We have two pieces.

It's a start,

Oh fu**!!

There isn't a team in the league that doesn't have a reputation for hard hits legal or not. I grew up with it. Raiders and every other team in the league. The NFL just pointed fingers the most at the Raiders. I have seen it all. The higher ups just needed an excuse to crack down on hard hits. The Raiders/Steelers back in the day was all out war on both sides!! If Del Rio brings back some smash mouth football I am all for it. :madra:

I remember those Raider-Steeler games in the 70's. They weren't for the timid! :laughing guy:

I'm all for hard hits, too. IMO, the NFL has become too "wimpified" of late. However, it's the dirty hits that should become extinct. There are few truly dirty players left in the NFL these days. Good riddance, I say!!

• Like 1