What is the Rush live album you listen to least?

YYZumbi

27 members have voted

1. 1. What is the Rush live album you listen to least?

• All The World's A Stage
    • Exit... Stage Left
    • Grace Under Pressure 1984 Tour
    • A Show Of Hands
    • Different Stages
    • Rush In Rio
    • R30: 30th Anniversary World Tour
    • Snakes & Arrows Live
    • Time Machine Live In Cleveland 2011
    • Clockwork Angels Tour

TMT. The vocals make it unlistenable.

The boots are far better.

This is spot on. There are some awesome bootlegs from the Time Machine tour where Geddy isn't sick as a dog.

I never listen to Exit Stage Left. It might have some good songs on it but to me it just sounds like roughened up studio mixes. Really not a fan of this one.

I don't listen to the ASOH disc ever because it cuts out so many good songs like Prime Mover and Lock And Key, but I do pull up the remastered VHS on YouTube every once in a while. Not bad!

Exit...Stage Left and the Rush in Rio CDs (The Rush In Rio DVD is awesome!)

Technically I think "listen" was the question. Do you just "listen" to Rio? If you do kudos to you then..... :cool:

Technically I think "listen" was the question. Do you just "listen" to Rio? If you do kudos to you then..... :cool:

I don't listen to the CDs of Rush in Rio much, but I do watch/listen to the DVD.

I guess that's just my way of saying the music on the CDs sound like crap while the music sounds much better on the DVD (as it should)

• Like 1

I don't listen to the CDs of Rush in Rio much, but I do watch/listen to the DVD.

I guess that's just my way of saying the music on the CDs sound like crap while the music sounds much better on the DVD (as it should)

What I thought.... :cheers:

the problem with snakes and arrows live is that its too slowed down, dont know why they chose that for that tour. they play all the songs in low key. coincendently the police toured that same year and did the same thing too with all their songs... but to be honest. i dont listen to anything other than diffrent stages. But however the cds that came with R30 deluxe have excellent sound. if only it would have been more complete.

It's a 4-way tie between RiR, R30, TM and CA as I've never listened to those even once.

Hell, I didn't even know there were RiR and R30 live albums (I thought the concert videos were it as far as audio products went).