Should posts in the spam threads count toward post count totals and levels?

laughedatbytime

Should posts in the spam thread be counted in post count totals?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should posts in the spam threads be counted in post count totals and toward achieving levels?

I honestly don't understand why penis size is important.

You've made many men feel very good about themselves with that post. :D

That statement is as true as my original statement was!

You and Sheldon have certainly enlightened me in this thread as to why some people care so much about post count... ;) :LOL:

You sure you want a smilie with its mouth open after the scary turn this thread has taken? :unsure:

Spaghetti Lee once said the same thing to me when I used this: :o

You and Sheldon have certainly enlightened me in this thread as to why some people care so much about post count... ;) :LOL:

You sure you want a smilie with its mouth open after the scary turn this thread has taken? :unsure:

:LOL:

Spaghetti Lee once said the same thing to me when I used this: :o

Ah crap... now Sheldon is going to be forced to post a goat gif!

I don't bother clicking on the vast majority of spam threads. They are just unnecessary clutter to me. To be honest, repetitive polls of one album vs another add ZERO to this forum.
  • Like 1

I don't bother clicking on the vast majority of spam threads. They are just unnecessary clutter to me. To be honest, repetitive polls of one album vs another add ZERO to this forum.

You are always free to start your own more interesting threads.

• Like 4

Thanks for that. Didn't mean to sound like an ass, but really Fly By Night vs caress of Steel - is that really interesting?? Be honest

I can only speak for myself here. Threads like that just occupy us when we are here and not meant to be interesting. They can be with all of the differing opinions here.

Rush isn't touring. No new album. This forum has been here ten years. From the searches I have been able to do with my snail pace dial-up, it looks to me like pretty much everything under the Rush sun has already been discussed. I think we do pretty good occupying ourselves here even if it does result in silly threads.

But, again, and I don't mean this in a sarcastic manner. I'm quite sincere. I'd be happy if those here who didn't care for the quality of the threads, started their own. If you can think of something that would be interesting, please start a thread.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 3

Thanks for that. Didn't mean to sound like an ass, but really Fly By Night vs caress of Steel - is that really interesting?? Be honest

I can only speak for myself here. Threads like that just occupy us when we are here and not meant to be interesting. They can be with all of the differing opinions here.

Rush isn't touring. No new album. This forum has been here ten years. From the searches I have been able to do with my snail pace dial-up, it looks to me like pretty much everything under the Rush sun has already been discussed. I think we do pretty good occupying ourselves here even if it does result in silly threads.

But, again, and I don't mean this in a sarcastic manner. I'm quite sincere. I'd be happy if those here who didn't care for the quality of the threads, started their own. If you can think of something that would be interesting, please start a thread.

Ask a tailor - he sure knows how to start a thread!

Yeah. They need good eyes to do that.

Another thing I thought to add. What I have learned from the threads is whose taste in music is similar to my own. For instance, and I know he won't mind if I use him as an example cause he's a nice young man, if BowlCity tells me he likes a song, chances are I'll hate it. On the other hand, if Geddy's Soul Patch likes a song, chances are I will too.

:yes: :cheers: ;)

Edited by Lorraine

Another thing I thought to add. What I have learned from the threads is whose taste in music is similar to my own. For instance, and I know he won't mind if I use him as an example cause he's a nice young man, if BowlCity tells me he likes a song, chances are I'll hate it. On the other hand, if Geddy's Soul Patch likes a song, chances are I will too.

I'm sure you like some of mine, and not some others... I am all over the board.

• Like 1

Hmmm. Should spam threads count towards our post count? Does shaking hands with the unemployed contribute to your sexual prowess? :eh: Edited by ILSnwdog

Hmmm. Should spam threads count towards our post count? Does shaking hands with the unemployed contribute to your sexual prowess? :eh:

Of course...it increases stamina.

I'm sure you like some of mine, and not some others... I am all over the board.

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Here's a question:

What is the difference between the values of GD posts and RTB posts?

nothing really. Most people don't have any issue with either. It's only the SPAM thread that is being picked on, not all of GD :) And it's really not the spam thread at all, just the fact you often see people posting the same crap over and over simply to boost their post count... the post whores.
  • Like 2