That Alex Video Has Pumped Me Up! 2015 Spring Tour! Watching "Beyond The Lighted Stage!" "TEARS" Are Falling! KISS! LOL! RUSH RULES!

RUSHHEAD666

I have taken a year off from listening to RUSH and now I am BACK! I am going crazy! I can't get enough of this band!!!!

Hell even RUSH is taking a year off from the band!!

I am refreshed and recharged!! EVERY RUSH SONG IS GREAT UNTIL "TEST FOR ECHO!" LOL!

Anyway who gives a shit.

My wife is out of town up in Napa drinking wine. FUKK THAT!

I'm home with the girls and I am watching "Beyond The Lighted Stage." A tear jerker. A nerd jerk off session.

One of the greatest films ever made.

I had the luck to see this movie years ago in a theater down in San Jose California.

Hell I brought my wife. She loved Rush then. Now she doesn't give a shit.

I took my wife to Marysville to see the Snakes And Arrows Tour. We had front row in front of Alex.

Before they played "The Way The Wind Blows" Alex ran up to the front of the stage and gave my wife a pick!

Damn those were the days. I guess it helps having a hot blonde in the front row!

Now she is totally over the band. It makes me very sad.

Then again I will not falter.

When Rush tours in 2015 I will be there. At least for most of the West Coast shows.

I will go solo.

I am learning to be alone.

Perhaps I am "Losing It" but Rush will keep me strong.

She will never take my "Spirit Of Radio" away.

Anyway, fukk it all.

I'm just saying that I am back in RUSH MODE!!

THE GREATEST FUCKKKING BAND IN THE UNIVERSE!!!

Hopefully I don't wear out my welcome on here.

It's been nice posting again!

Cheers Steevo, Duck The Fukk, Baby Cat,

Hell too many to list.

RUSH ON EVERYONE!!!!!

I'm not insane just a pain!!

I met Neil once on the Vapor Trails Tour backstage. He was in his bus. He wasn't too thrilled to see me.

Yelled for security.

I approached him and like a deer in headlights he starred me down and retreated back onto his bus!

EPIC!

EPIC FAIL! But it was amazing..............

• Like 6

Didn't RUSH open for KISS like 100 times?

AMAZING!!

Wait of course!! KISS wrote "Going Blind" so RUSH wrote "I Think I'm Going Bald." I know that many RUSH fans HATE "I Think I'm Going Bald." I think they are idiots.

"I Think I'm Going Bald" is not only a homage to KISS but the song has a double lead guitar solo.

Edited by RUSHHEAD666
  • Like 2

lol @ neil yelling for security

It was quite surreal. When Neil opened the bus door and walked down onto the pavement he was all dressed in black, hair flowing with a bloated red face filled with anger. We stared each other down for a second and then like a recluse spider he when back onto his bus within a flash and shut the door.

Security at the Concord Pavilion was clueless. No one ever came.

My wife and I with my brother in law just turned and walked away into the venue.

I just wanted to tell him that I have been playing the drums for 27 years and that he was one of my biggest influences.

Of course it was an EPIC FAIL yet one hell of a memory!!

"Making Memories"

• Like 3

I have to mention PRIEST in this thread because Rob Halford owns Peart as a lyricist!

:haz: :haz: :haz: :haz: :haz:

Hey Duck! One of my best friends who lives in Detroit saw Priest last night!! He said the were fukking incredible!

"DEVIL'S CHILD!"

Edited by RUSHHEAD666