John Wesley's New One "Disconnect" Features Alex On A Track! "Once A Warrior"

RUSHHEAD666

I bought this a while back for the same reason. I think the Lifeson solo is cool, and I like some of the songs, but I find this a really strangely mixed record. I love guitar as much as the next cat, but the other instruments are really drowned out on this thing.

I bought this a while back for the same reason. I think the Lifeson solo is cool, and I like some of the songs, but I find this a really strangely mixed record. I love guitar as much as the next cat, but the other instruments are really drowned out on this thing.

I'm on track seven and I agree with you. When the guitar solos are played they are great. Vocal parts eh. Production could be cleaner.

Drowned is correct. Mixed with droned. Drumming is good. It's "Vapor Trails" on acid mixed in with some Sonic Youth with a hint of a Porcupine and a Tree. LOL!!

Wow. It sounds awful. Nothing appealing about it whatsoever. Could be an outtake from Victor.

HAHAHAHA! Good one! "Victor" is hard to get through. This album so far is more commercial than that one.

But same production blues!

Just "SHUT UP SHUTTIN' UP!"

Wow. It sounds awful. Nothing appealing about it whatsoever. Could be an outtake from Victor.

HAHAHAHA! Good one! "Victor" is hard to get through. This album so far is more commercial than that one.

But Victor had way better production than this.

Correction: It could be an outtake from Victor meaning it was never released so the mixing was never finished.

Seriously. Is piss poor awful mxing and mastering the new big thing in music this century? Holy crap.

Try listening to the whole album! Track ten is a ballad. Not bad.

But Victor had way better production than this.

I just listened to "Shut Up" online and yes, you are correct.

He did this because this guy is one of his golfing buddies.

You think?

If you don't know it's better not to guess and make statements with authority.

As for the album, well I think it is excellent and I have the CD and haven't thought negatively about the production.