26 replies to this topic

#21 treeduck

treeduck

Tenacious T

• Members *
  • 83457 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 12:25 AM

View PostNarpski, on 30 January 2015 - 01:24 PM, said:

^^^^ Pass. I need some fat to sustain me for a few days just in case Armageddon..... :codger:
Posted Image

Sponsored Post

#22 LyndseyG

LyndseyG

The Sphere

• Members *
  • 7711 posts
  • Interests:Reading, movies, knitting, cross stitch, playing my ukulele, the Seattle Seahawks and the New Orleans Saints.

Posted 31 January 2015 - 03:18 AM

View Postgangsterfurious, on 29 January 2015 - 01:39 PM, said:

I like a man with a six-pack as long as he's not overtly buff, I can't stand bodybuilders or guys that try to hard to be like them, but if a man has them from hard work because of his job, or if he does have them from working out but doesn't go crazy at the gym, I find that attractive.

This is me too. :)

#23 gudbuytjane

gudbuytjane

Prime Mover

• Members *
  • 858 posts
  • Interests:0111000001101001011110100111101001100001

Posted 11 March 2015 - 11:31 PM

With men I tend to be attracted to the person more than any particular body part. But If I was going to notice muscle development it probably wouldn't be a six-pack, it'd be arms/forearms (I'm partial to the lumberjack build ;) ).

#24 andreww

andreww

The Seeker

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 01:32 PM

LOL, its nice that all you ladies try to take the "its whats inside that counts" stance, but truth be told, women are all over hot guys like flies to $hit. I grew up with a calendar model buddy who, truth be told, was a dick towards the opposite sex. It was a rare night that he didn't meet somebody, so a good portion of the fairer sex certainly do prefer good looking buff fellows and they are paying little attention to whats inside.

#25 bean-tor

bean-tor

Tremendous Dynamite

• Members *
  • 7867 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 04:26 PM

View Postandreww, on 13 March 2015 - 01:32 PM, said:

LOL, its nice that all you ladies try to take the "its whats inside that counts" stance, but truth be told, women are all over hot guys like flies to $hit. I grew up with a calendar model buddy who, truth be told, was a dick towards the opposite sex. It was a rare night that he didn't meet somebody, so a good portion of the fairer sex certainly do prefer good looking buff fellows and they are paying little attention to whats inside.

If the majority of women were truly paying little attention to what's inside, then I suppose it would be their loss in the long run :huh:

#26 Narps

Narps

Official TRF Pace Car Driver

• Members
  • 27718 posts
  • Interests:Exercise, my children, my new grandchildren(twin boys), the rest of my life...

Posted 13 March 2015 - 04:41 PM

It's great to have both going for you.... :lol:

Edit: I should add if you happen too. I have found that ladies still enjoy old school charm and a sense of humor more than anything else. Not saying that they would prefer to bed that type because I really don't know but I think for friendly purposes anyway it certainly intrigues them... :huh:

Edited by Narpsberg, 13 March 2015 - 04:51 PM.

#27 EagleMoon

EagleMoon

Beauty and the Bass

• Members
  • 21751 posts
  • Interests:GUI and graphic design, writing, reading, hiking with my dog and photography.

Posted 13 March 2015 - 04:42 PM

There are a lot of women who are just as base and crude as their male counterparts.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: body image, men, abs, i dont get it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users